17

- Lisa

"Hello."
        She almost jumped on her seat as I whispered right on her ear.

"What's with you?"
        She frustratedly asked.

I laughed a little before sitting in front of her.

It is our lunch time and I found her here at the cafè outside the hospital.

"You didn't call me when you're break started, what have I done for you to leave me there?"
         I asked, my lips pouting.

"I thought you're still checking Jennie's condition, she is pretty pale and she looks like she is not eating regularly, she is a little thin."
         Chaeyoung stated and I agree with that.

I nodded and swallowed my food before answering...

"She is suffering from insomnia plus, I think she is anemic."
          I answered and she clicked her tongue.

"Doesn't Taehyung taking care of that woman."
          It wasn't a question but an insult.

My eyed landed on my food, I continued eating but I didn't said a thing.

"He has the guts to tell you that day that you can take care of everyone on the hospital, that you are lending your time to the patients but you can't take care of him or give him enough attention. But look at hum now, his present seemed to be unhealthy beside him."
          She added and a weird smile formed on my lips.

"Can't you take a day off? I really want to be with you. You're always there, you're always taking care of everyone, can't them let you take some rest too?i miss you."

His exact words before when I am still an intern on the hospital, it is our second year of relationship, when he still loves me the most.

"Okay, that smile is weird and scary. Don't ever think of him, stop thinking about his good days with you, those days are done, it should be left in oblivion."
         She stated and snapped her finger on me to wake me up like I'm having a deep trance.

"You are the first one talking about him and now you are asking me to don't think of him? Is that even?"
          I asked squinting my eyes and she just clicked her tongue.

Then...
We continued eating...

Few moment...
She spoke again...
Really, this woman I call my best friend can't keep herself shut when she is with me.

"Anyway, you checked Suga already, right?"
         She asked.

"Mm."
         I hummed as a response of yes while chewing my food.

"What did you offer him?"
        She asked and I almost choke on my saliva in surprise.