6

- Jennie

"Jennie."
         A shock image was formulated on her face.

"Eonnie."
        I gave her a pleading look, and her eyes soften at the sight of me.

She is Jisoo eonnie, one of my best friends since we are juniors on high school and even until now.

"What's with you wearing so thin clothes at this weather? Come in, come in."
          She pulled me by my hand and let me in without any hesitations.

As we entered, she immediately went to the kitchen to get me a glass of water. She rushed upon me and pulled me to the living room where she let me sit on the couch.

"Look at you."
          She stated, wiping the evidently showing tears on my face.

"What happened?"
          She asked.

And I can't answer as I suddenly sobbed.

"Your hand, what happened on your wrist?"
          She frustratedly asked the moment she noticed the mark on my wrist. The one that Taehyung pinned on the wall.

"I bumped myself into something."
          I lied.

"No, don't tell me that bastard jerk is beating you?"
          Well, she knows me well, she knows when I'm lying and when I am not.

I looked at her with brows furrowed.
I shook my head.

"He's drunk."
           I answered.

"So, he beaten you up because he's drunk? And since when did he learn drinking?"
          She disdainfully asked raising an eyebrow.

I shook my head once again.

"No, no, he is not beating me. And it's my fault why he got drunk."
            I stated.

"It is Yoongi's death anniversary, we went to his grave and visited him. After that, he took me to a restaurant for a dinner date, and while we are eating, I unintentionally remembered Yoongi, and my behavior and expression changed making him feel guilty for me, for Yoongi and for himself."
          I added.

Her hands reached for mine.
Her eyes gazed on mine.

"You can stay here whenever you want I have clothes and I have a lot of foods. Besides, you used to be living in this house too."
          She smiled at the end, making me feel at ease.

This was an apartment, a dorm, for those who are in college and went from far away. But then, this is available for two only, which is pretty excellent.

"Your room is still available, oh, and you left some clothes there three years ago. Since you lived with Min Yoongi, you haven't had the time to get back here and meet me. Then, we just met the day Yoongi was announced to be burnt to death which is one year ago. See, we haven't bond for three years already."
           She commented and protested.