80

A:    No one knows but almost everyone is theorizing who was shot twice or who are the characters who got at least once.

It's actually me.
Yoongi shoot my twice cause I'm making their lives miserable, you know. JK!

If there's anyone to blame why things are so much complicated, it's the author. So, yeah, I'm ready for you to blame me now.

💎💎💎

- Lisa

"Taehyung!"
        Right after he yelled, we heard two shots of gun echoing the whole building.

My eyes closed...
I don't know but as I opened my eyes...

I saw the number of polices holding and gripping on his arm and the others are trying to get the gun from him.

"Oh gosh."
      Then my head turned to the left where the other two men are holding Taehyung, he just took another bullet on his back which made me hiss internally in annoyance.

But then I almost dropped myself on my knees as we heard another shot echoing.

"GO NEAR AND I'LL SHOOT MYSELF!"
        He threatened and yelled then there, my eyes caught a police holding his leg that is now bleeding as well.

"Did he just...shoot the police?"

My eyes turned to him again...
He is slowly taking steps away from the police, his eyes are wide open, panic is visible and fright is evident.

"Lisa, let's go."
       Chaeyoung is rushing and panicking as well, she grabbed me by the forearm and pulled me but my eyes stuck on Yoongi who suddenly pointed the gun on his head.

"One move!"
         He threatened the police.

"Touch me and I'll shoot myself."
        He mouthed and all the cops dod was to back away just to save him yet...

He took the whole opportunity to slowly took the exit.

"Yoongi..."
       My lips mumbled and surely, he heard me.

He looked at me...
Pathetically and apologetically...
That's when I suppose to conclude,

"I haven't fulfilled my mission. He's not yet done on seekimg for his vengeance and I wasn't able to change his mind."

"Lisa! Let's go, Taehyung is losing so much! He has a shot on his back too!"
       I only got aware of it back again when Chaeyoung shouted at me.

I nodded and we rushed the the police car.
As we entered, I saw Jennie and Jisoo entering another car, and even before they had closed the door, the police drove us fast.

"Lalisa."
      I heard my whole first name from Chaeyoung's mouth that's when my eyes landed on Taehyung who's gritting his teeth in pain.