15

-Yoongi(Suga)

"I feel sorry for him."
         She is in the room with him, with my best friend.

"Me too, but don't you feel sorry for yourself?"
         I can overhear their conversation, I am just right in front of the door where they are talking.

I guess she is leaning to the wall next to the door and...I can't imagine what they are doing as of now.

"Why would she feel sorry for herself?"

"I know but...he is still my boyfriend and..."
         She was cut off from speaking and I heard how their are sucking each other's lips.

"Jennie..."

I can't do anything but to step backwards silently and let them. I can't feel anything but cheated, betrayed and devastated.

That moment I had found out, I thought of myself and Taehyung's girlfriend who I know just by his stories about her.

We are best friends...
And I know that he has a girlfriend that had long for years with him...

But he disregarded that and cheated, and the worst...

He cheated with my own girlfriend.

"Hello, Suga!"
          I was back off from my train of thoughts from the past as someone budge in without knocking.

Usually, I get irritated when people do that but when I saw who it was...

"Lisa."
          My lips formed a smile and she did the same.

"I'm going to check you up, and I am going to remind you that you have your therapy later at four in the afternoon."
          She informed with a happy, joyful tone.

"Okay, thanks for reminding."
          I thanked.

"It's fine. Anyway, let's see."
          She wore her stethoscope, she turned to be quiet and serious....

"Breath deeply and slowly, please."
            She toned very sexy as she began to command me things to do whole she is trying to hear something from my lungs.

I did what she said, and the stethoscope continuously moved to the left, right, up and down on my chest.

"Don't think of anything but kindly open the two buttons up of your shirt."
           She kindly demanded and so I did.

She didn't moved for a moment as she wrote down a note on my records.

"You suddenly look serious."
          I mumbled and her eyes went to me.

She chuckled and shook her head.

"You should get used to that, if I will enter and greet you, I'm friendly, but if it's my work that I am doing, you can't make me laugh."
          She stated.

"But you just chuckled earlier."
           I teased.

She looked at me with brows furrowed and chuckled again.

"Okay then, you must be the first person who made me laugh while I'm working."
          She answered before starting to check my heartbeat on my chest by using the stethoscope once again.

"I don't think you have complications inside your body, maybe it is really just your muscles that got affected by your one whole year coma state."
           She concluded after removing her stethoscope.

"Your heartbeat is normal too, seems like you're a healthy and a tough person."
          She complimented.

"Well, maybe my doctor is just a good doctor, an excellent doctor."
          I complimented and a flattered smile had shaped out on her thick lips.

"No, I'm not."
         She declined though I know she likes it when I told her.

"Why not?"
          I asked.

She took a little moment of silence and squinted her eyes while taking a small amount of oxygen...

"This question was asked for me.just last night...and you know my answer, my answer is..."
          She stopped a little before continuing....

"Because I haven't taken a good care of what's mine before."
         She stated and I went blank.

Few seconds...

"Okay then, I should be going now, I still have some patients to check. Don't stress yourself here, just call when you need. Have a well day, Suga."
         She mustered a smile, a smile that I know isn't genuine at all.

She started walking but even before she could have touched the door knob, I spoke...

"Wait, may I ask something before you leave?"
         I asked and she turned and faced me once again with a serious expression.

For a reason that I seemed to can't find what it is, I just felt devastated to see her grim and dimmed eyes and her dull facial expression.

"If you had heard a person almost calling out your name when you are at the emergency room, it was me."
         I informed and she nodded.

"But I cut off myself because I saw you talking to someone who was intensely gazing at you, like he want to see your soul or it is as if he is missing you, longing for you."
         I stated and her eyes landed down on the tiled floor.

"May I know, who is he?"
         I asked but a sudden realization struck on my mind.

"I know I am not in the position to ask anything about you, it just happened that I know the person before."
         I added making her look at me with a little creasing forehead, he must felt confused.

"He is my ex."
         She answered...

And I don't know how I will react but I felt blank and silent when she showed me off a smile again.

My brows furrowed but she nod on me as a sign that she will be going now.

She took the exit and when she closed the door...
My head bowed down a little, my lungs requested for.a deep sigh and my hands caressed each other.

"So she is the one Taehyung left for Jennie.
She is...me."