67

A:    I know some of you are anticipating Yoongi's POV but no, not now.

And last update today.
See, you just need to wait for e and I'll create what we all wanted, the good plot of the story.

💎💎💎

- Lisa

"What's with...dark tainted lipstick?"
            I was greeted by the woman who had been with me ever since.

"It's good on me, isn't it?"
        Chaeyoung's brows furrowed upon hearing me being a low-key narcissist.

"What's...with you? Should I smack your head? Just tell me. It has been a day already since we, I mean, YOU got drunk. Why does it seems like the alcohol is still working on you?"
         She asked with so much confusion yet also with sarcasm.

"Well, I feel superior with the three fucking cheaters."
         Her eyes went wide...

We entered my office with her mouth shut from hearing my word. I sat on my office chair and stared at her, smiled at her and motioned her to take a seat in front of me, on the patient's chair.

"I saw evidences that Yoongi went to Jennie the night we drank, that he fucked that dirty whore, Jennie Kim, and guess what, I did something too..."
       I mustered out a smirk and she furrow her bows with her eyes wide and her mouth agape.

"You...don't tell me...wait, I'm confused, Lalisa."
        I chuckled as she shook her head and looked at me with squinting eyes and distorted fave as she tries to comprehend me.

"I went back to the house yesterday morning, right?"
        She nodded as a response...

"And Yoongi went out of the bathroom jut the moment I entered the house. He's topless and I saw scratches on his back. We're both a doctor, Chaeyoung-a, we know what a fresh scratch would look like. Or even a kid can tell if it's a new wound or not."
        I stated and her face relaxed a little...

"And you're telling me that you did something after that? What is that something? You fucked Taehyung too?"
       A set of laugh escaped through me as she made her own hypothesis.

"Of course..."
        I looked at her with a smile...

"No."
       And finished the answer there.

She let out a sigh and...

"I thought you're out of your mind already."
         Mumbled making me chuckle on seeing her cute side.

"But I did something more than that."
         I declared with turning down my smile, making an intimidating expression formed on my face.

She looked at me with a little fright and waited for my next sentence...

"I told Taehyung that Yoongi is not dead."
        I heard her gasp...