84

A: So I re-uploaded the trailer for this book, check if you WANT.😑

That's also the reason why I republished Chapter 55.

Link in the media above.

💎💎💎

- Jennie

I am now sitting beside his bed...
Holding his cold hand, caressing it while my eyes are stuck on his face.

"Taehyung..."
As I rested my head next to his arm, my lips mumbled...

A tear escaped through my eye and dropped on the bed.

I remained like that for the following moment until Jisoo eonnie tapped me.

"I'll be buying food, what do you want?"
I lifted my head and looked at her serious face.

With her eyes, she know that I would say I want nothing, or I have no plan on eating yet she still asked.

"Anything."
So I just answered.

"Chicken will do?"
She asked one more and I just nodded before she had taken the exit.

As the door clicked close, I turned my head back to where I was looking and in a set of seconds, my eyes went to Lisa who's done using the oxygen mask.

Chaeyoung went here earlier and checked her up, she removed the oxygen and said that she might wake up earlier than Taehyung will.

I was just staring at her...
At her pale face, being shined by the sun from the curtained window.

And again, I feel so sorry for her...
Then add that feeling of regretful, pity, hate and anger towards self.

"Lalisa..."
My dry lips whispered...

Unknowingly, I stood up...
Slowly took steps towards her, and as I reached the position beside her bed, I stopped...

My eyes on her close pair...
She's pale, her lips are pale and dry, her eyes have bags and she seemed to be thinner than she was already.

My brows furrowed...
As I saw her forehead creased a little.

"Lisa?"
I quickly touched her arm and, called her name by toning it as a question and indirectly asking if she's conscious already.

"Hmm?"
She moaned, both sounded like in pain and asking 'what?'.

"You're awake, I-I'll just call Chaeyoung."
I panicked, and even more as I saw her tilting her head to the other side while her hand touched her abdomen.

I ran out of the door...
Quickly went to the front desk and asked for Chaeyoung's presence which they called through the amplifier.

And few nurses rushed towards us before Chaeyoung.

"Doctor Manoban is awake."
The nurse from the front desk informed and three nurses, including Chaeyoung ran there without noticing me.

I followed them and ran back...
I slowed down even before reaching the door...
A sudden loneliness filled me inside and I felt the cold breeze of the hospital embracing me.