83

A:   Sorry for the rant at the previous page.

I know you anticipated it and thought it was an update and I'm sorry for making it look like one, I just want everyone to read so I didn't put a word on the title.

Yet so again, remember the fudging mnemonic, okay? I don't want to repeat myself.

And of course, for those who supported me, defended me and motivated me, I love you and thank you for being kind and sweet readers.

💎💎💎

- Jennie

Everyone is just breathing heavily, looking so down while listeing to the beeps of the ECG machine.

My hands are clasped together...
Fingers squeezing each palms.
My eyes are heavy, so does my lungs and heart.
It feels like the hell is swallowing me alive.

"Good evening."
       Then a man came, a doctor, he entered and smile at us.

"Oppa."
       Chaeyoung uttered with shaking voice.

Then she stood up and quickly grabbed the guy for a hug.

And the guy's palms met her back, she began to cry.

"Seems like she's really important to you."
        The guy questioned and Chaeyoung pulled back and wiped her tears off.

"She is and for the fuck's sake, she don't want me to operate her without finishing Taehyung first."
        She's mad not because Lisa wants to save Taehyung but because she's helping the others and wanting to help the others without considering herself first.

"Taehyung? This man?"
        Pointing at the unconscious guy lying on the other bed.

Chaeyoung just nodded and the male doctor heavily breathe in.

"Anyway, I haven't mentioned but we spent three packs of blood type O to her. She's fine, she just needs some rest now."
         The guy informed and Chaeyoung smiled a bit...

"I really can trust you. I hope it doesn't bother your schedule."
         Chaeyoung responded.

"Well, actually it took my thirty minutes but that's fine. I just hope I'll be fine."
         The guy's face dulled and the excitement went off from him.

"What? Why wouldn't you?"
         Chaeyoung's brows furrow as she questioned.

"You see, I'm an intern and despite of you giving your trust in me to do the surgery, the fact that I tried meddling to your job is not fading. You're a senior here and an intern asking a senior to give him her job is not a good thing."
        The guy explained.

It seems like he's older than Chaeyoung...
And Chaeyoung seem to be relying on him yet there's conflict because just like what he said, he's just an intern.

"Don't worry, Lisa will handle that when she's fine. You operated a head surgeon, that will mean more than anything else to this hospital. You just came here, you still don't know who you operated and the favor you did isn't just for her but almost for everyone inside this building, staffs and patients, almost of us knows her and we usually rely on her. She has a huge role here. But for now, call me if the head office scolded you. We'll face some punishments together."
        Chaeyoung answered and the male doctor seemed at ease.