22

- Lisa

"Jennie Kim."
        I almost dropped my fork on the tiled ground.

My head tilted to his direction.
I froze and I only can hear the airconditioner, and it feels like the aircondition is under the table making me feel so cold, especially my feet.

"Ah, yeah, Lisa, she's Jennie, Jennie Kim my..."
        Taehyung was about to introduce her.

She just cutted him by speaking...

"His girlfriend."

A memory ran on my mind, the day me and Chaeyoung went to the mall to buy clothes for t is man I am talking with, and we accidentally saw and met Taehyung and his...girlfriend. 

"Taehyung...is your friend?"
         Turns out to be a whisper, but that thought came on my mine.

"You said your ex cheated on you for your friend? And Taehyung cheated on me because of Jennie...so he is your friend."
          I concluded, talking to myself...

"Since when...how did you know Jennie is Taehyung's..."
          He sounded taken aback and confused, I closed my eyes for a moment and answered....

"The day I brought few set of clothes for you, me and Chaeyoung accidentally met them."
         I answered, voice shaking and my hands are trembling a little bad.

A weird chuckle went through out of my lips again, and stupid tears once again stream down on my cheeks.

"Great, cheaters are fuckers while victims are together."
           I chuckled while wiping my tears off.

I covered my face and tried stopping but...
I felt his hand pulling mine, removing my hands off and he looked at me.

My eyes met his.
He is looking at me coldly, seriously.

"I'm sorry, let's just eat."
         I apologized and invited.

He didn't let go of my hand, instead he gripped on it and still looked at me seriously. And I felt his thumb rubbing my palm, sending me comfort.

My eyes shut close...

"I wish I'll get comatose for a year too so that I will be like you, not crying and staying strong. I wish to be you for this moment."
         I commented and laughed at myself.

"Why am I fucking weak?"
         I wiped the tears with my free hand, and I was caught off guard when he leaned forward.

He cupped my face and wiped the tears off.

His eyes on mine...

"Don't wish to be me. The real me is dead. Min Yoongi is dead and if it wasn't you who  haven't tried to save and keep me, I wouldn't be Min Suga. I lost everything, including my own self, I was Min Yoongi before and everybody believes that I am dead, that's what I guess since you told, nobody is visiting me on the hospital."
         He stated, telling me not to wish to become him as he had much more than I had.

"You lied?"
         I asked, my eyes squinting and tears are still flowing.

"I lied about my name, but I'm not lying about Min Yoongi is dead."
          He pulled back and sat on his seat again while answering.

"Before I got to the hospital, me and Taehyung had a fight on my office, he is horn mad and so I am. We are fighting because I found out what he and Jennie are doing, he argued with me that he should be the one Jennie's boyfriend because I can't give enough attention to her, and everything that she needs are lacking."
          He poured a glass of water and placed it near my hand...

"While having a fight, maybe he can't control himself...he stabbed me with the something, resulting of my to bleed severely. He apologized, but he left me...he left me thinking that he can have Jennie all by himself already. After he had gone far, I tried standing up, but badly, the coffee on my table accidentally poured on the plugs where my piano and my computers are in, and it results fire for few moments. I tried opening the door to get out even before the fire gets me, but it is locked from the outside. And I can't do anything until I found the window on the bathroom, I went out from there and walked myself to the hospital."
        He looked at me, the tears on my face dried and stopped from flowing.

Bit the devastation while hearing his story makes me want to break down again.

"Then...that's what happened."
        He ended.

"So don't ever try to tell me again that you wish to be me, being me is hard enough to kill someone, or kill your own self. Besides, you're strong..."
        He stood up and looked at me proudly...

"You are able to smile and be fine, do everything you need to do despite of the fact that you haven't moved on yet. But moving on takes time...or it, perhaps, takes a person for you to be able to forget."
        He smiled and seeing him smile made me smile too.

"And also, not just because I am not crying, I am not weak. People who are crying are much more stronger, because they are able to express their feelings despite of whoever they are with. And plus, crying doesn't mean your weak, for some times, you're just tired of being strong."
         He stated, that got me and that made me feel relieved.

"People needs to be weak and fragile at times, because it is the moment they release everything they are strongly holding up before. And that's what you did before you cried, you just kept everything on fixed when it is trying to blow you up, but now that you can't handle the emotions already, you need to give up for a moment."
          He added with a serious and manly voice.

"Eat now, I'll turn water your plants outside, they are pretty dried."
         He demanded and was about to go but I refused...

"Water the plants? You're still on your recovery."
         I annoyedly stated.

"Yes, but this may serve as my therapy for today. Doing things and exercising your muscles with doing the household chores will make me feel better sooner, right, Doctor Manoban?"
        He faced me and asked, stating it smartly and a smile formed on my lips.

"Fine, but don't force yourself."
        I stated before he went out of the door.

I sat back on my chair...
Starred at the food...

"We are both cheated...

This is why I met him...
Because the people who cheated on us...
Are together until now."