50

A:    Warning, for everyone's sake, especially for those who hate smuts, this chapter contains SMUTS.

I actually has no reason to do a smut at this point, except to that I know you miss a YoonLice interaction, so...here.

💎💎💎

- Lisa

"Fuck, Su..."
        I was cut off when he kissed me back again.

He is being a little rough, and it was so sudden.
It's six in the evening, I just got off from work and he took me with the car back here.

He slammed my door and pushed me on the wall, pinning me harshly. I moaned but he didn't budge.

I heard him groan as he felt me pushing him a little.

He let out a groan once more before kissing me whole I'm the mouth. His tongue is too aggressive that I can't even complain when he explored my mouth.

He sucked my tongue and so as my lower lip few times making me moan more.

My knees got weakened by this sudden actions.
His fingers squeezing my clothed waist.

Few more hungry kisses and his kiss slowed down.
His fingers losing its tight grip on my waist...

He pulled and kissed me at my jaw...

"I know you're tired, sorry."
         He whispered sexily.

"I'll prepare dinner, take a rest first."
          He added and pecked a kiss on my neck.

He pulled away, instantly making me feel cold.
I grabbed his forearm and his eyes lifted to mine, lust is visible and I know how he is just stopping himself.

"Who said I'm tired?"
         I asked, toning my voice down and letting it be raspy.

His eyes stared at mine...
His lips didn't move to respond, he just lend me the moment.

"Who told you to stop?"
         I added the question, raising an eyebrow a little.

His hands went up to my cheek and caressed it.

"You just came from work. You're eyes are hooded, shoulders are dropped down. You're tired, my queen."
          He concluded by examining my whole body.

A smile slowly emerged on his lips...
I clicked my tongue and looked at him listfully, seducing him, trying to cut his patience off from him.

"Why did you even suddenly started it?"

I questioned internally.
I am a bit confused to that sudden motion though it awakens every hormones inside me.

He pulled me by my neck and passionately kissed me.
My hands trailed down to his waist, gripping on his shirt as he continued kissing me.