21

- Lisa

I woke up by the sunlight entering my window, I forgot to close the curtains last night, so bad.

I hate waking up by the sunlight hitting my closed eyes.
It makes me feel irritated. But the thought that it is kind of late, seven in the morning, already, makes me rush to the bathroom, wash my face and wear a plain white shirt.

Suga must have been hungry now.

I rushed out after brushing my hair and I went immediately to the kitchen and found...

A cooking figure, flipping something using the pan.

My eyes squinted at the sight of him cooking, that was kind of...something I didn't know about him.

"Oh, hi. I got two eggs from your fridge, I.made omelettes and I also got the one third of the bacon. Wait for a little more, the egg is still not yet finish. Take a seat for now."
        He gave me a glance and smiled at me.

"You can cook."
        That wasn't a question, but a statement.

He turned and faced me while holding the pan and the kitchen spatula, he chuckled while putting the eggs on the plate.

Then, he put the pan on the sink and so as the spatula before placing he one plate infront of me, over a table mat.

"Well, I know how to cook, but not that good."
         He answered confidently.

"Why did you even cook? You should just take a rest and wait for me to wake up. Am I too late?"
        I commented while gazing on the egg and on the bacon as well as on the bowl of rice.

"Why shouldn't I? You keep me to be your companion and my job is to help you, right? I know you're tired since you had been late to come home last night from your work, so I don't tend to wait for you to do everything for me, it is much better if you will wake up with a breakfast served already."
          He answered while resting his elbows on the table with a proud smile on his face.

I chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"Now, I wonder, why your girlfriend cheated on you, you're sensitive enough."
         I stated with a broken thing, and I looked at him.

His head bowed down and his shoulders dropped.

"Maybe it is just not that I became myself again..."
          He began.

"I was a sweet guy back to our first count of days and weeks, but as that time came, when I got drowned myself unintentionally on making and trying to produce music, I haven't turned my attention to her fully and I haven't been able to give what she needs, needs that a man should give."
         He explained and ended with the thing that struck me the most...

"Guess we're really the same."
         I chuckled and swallow a size of egg.

From the corner of my eye, I saw that he lifted his head and looked at me.

"He cheated because I am not able to give enough attention and also because I kept refusing whenever he tries to...."
         I cut myself there, I can feel liquid pouring off from my eyes.

A weird laugh escaped through my lips, my fingers ran on my cheeks as I wiped the tears off from my face and insulted myself....

"Stupid, Lalisa Manoban."

I heard that he took a deep breath, and I chuckled again.

"Let's eat and forget what we had talked about."
          I invited and demanded but as I began to eat again...

"He is the stupid one..."
         My eyes turned to him, blankness filled inside me.

"He is the stupid one for letting you go. How many years? How many years have the two of you shared? And how many years have you been alone after the break up?"
         He asked sternly.

"Four years of relationship, and it has been a year since I broke up with him."
         I answered.

"I was really stupid and dense. I had been so dense for several months. I found him cheating and they have their eighth month or whatever already."
         I added even before he could speak.

"Maybe you're dense for that reason, but he is much more stupid because he wasted four years for another woman..."
         He commented and explained, trying to comfort me with it.

"For another woman that has her own relationship as well."
         He mumbled but enough for me to hear and my brows furrowed...

Confusion ate me.

"What?"
         I asked.

"Hmm?"
        He hummed in surprise.

"How do you know that the other woman has her relationship as well?"
         I asked and he seems taken aback.

"A...a-umm...I just predicted it, that's the usual case."
           He answered and though it is not satisfying...

I bought his excuse and didn't bother myself to ask a thing anymore.

"Anyway..."
         I was about to eat again and he was eating already but I want to ask a thing...

"What's the name of your girlfri...I mean, ex?"
         I asked and he looked at me with his sudden change of mood.

His expression dimmed and that took my to get scared.

"It's fine if you won't tell, I'm just curious. Let's eat, and finish our devastating conversation."
         I refused and took back my question and started to eat...

But that exact moment I swallowed...
He answered...

"Jennie Kim."