36

- Yoongi(Suga)

"Dead?"
       Their faces turned white, lips paled and eyes wide.

They must be shock, literally shock.

I felt Lisa's hand touching my lap, she might got shocked too...

"What are you...why...I'm just kidding."
        I laughed and pretended that what I said was a joke. And I should be rewarded for being a good actor just now.

"I won't confess...not now."

"What are those faces..."
         Still pretending.

"Wait...is he...actually...dead?"
         I acted like I am hesitant, like I am sorry for saying those words.

But actually, seeing their faces like this make me want to laugh real bad.

"You should not joke like that."
        Lisa pinched my thigh a little and gritted her teeth in annoyance.

"Sorry, sorry."
       I apologized, removing her hand off from my thigh and I just interlocked our fingers to stop her from hurting me.

Then, I looked at the jealous state of the two...

"He is..."
      Jennie bowed her head and squeezed her own hands.

"Dead, he got burnt in his office. Nothing is left but ashes."
         Just like what I thought, they are all thinking hat I am dead.

"I am really sorry."
         I apologized, seemingly sincere.

But deep inside, "Now that I am still alive, I want to come after you, what more if I really died?".

"That's fine...it has been...a year, anyway."
         She mustered a smile, a painful smile.

"What am I seeing? Is that regret?"

"You guys must be very close to that guy?"
         I hypothetically asked, rubbing Lisa's thigh making her tap my hand.

"That is rude."
         She whisper yelled.

"Sorry, I told you not to wear oversized shirts because I will really be able to see these pretty soft firm legs you have."
        I whispered, yet I know the other two are able to hear it.

"But..."
       Lisa was about to complain yet...

"Ahh...right, I was the one to dress you earlier. Sorry."
       Her eyes widened...that was an unexpected thing but I love it.

I chuckled as he slapped my hand off from her thigh.

"Sorry for the inappropriate things we are doing, I just love this woman so much. You know, if you love a person, you wouldn't be that aware of some things or even someone because mostly, your eyes will be just on her."
        I looked at the other two as I explained.

"Jealous?"

"You...you dressed her?"
        Taehyung asked, a smile is formed on his lips but I know confusion, jealousy, sorrow and guilt are all eating him up now.

I nodded.

"Anyway, you haven't answered my question."
        I stated, changing the topic back to the main one.

"A-a...yeah, we're really close to that person. He is...he is my fiancè, to be exact."
         The hand of Lisa that I am holding tightened its grip as Jennie answered.

"And he is my bestfriend."
         Taehyung added.

"The guts...these people's guts are still unbreakable, huh?"

"But I thought the two of you chea...I mean, the two of you are in a relationship? How does that happened that...Jennie, you're the fiancè and now, you're with his bestfriend?"
       Lisa will die if she won't talk things, and I wanted to laugh when she almost say that 'cheat' word.

"Ahh, we just got on after...after Yoongi died."
       Jennie answered on her own.

"Good lie."

"Ahhh...but at least Yoongi is dead that time you got on...unlike me."
        Lisa knows it all but she wanted to take everything savagely, so she said it...

And my head tilted to her side, her eyes are grievously looking at Jennie...

And I need to rub her hand to make her inside calm.

"Don't worry, Queen. I won't do that."
        Kind of irrelevant, but I still spoke out.

She smiled and nodded.

"I trust you."
        She whispered.

"So, umm..now, do you still think I am Yoongi?"
         I asked...

And the both of them hesitated to answer...
Eyes are still screaming doubt yet...

"I guess he is really dead."
        Jennie stood from her seat and smiled while stating....

"And I hope he is in peace. I really feel sorry for what I have done to him yet, I also feel sorry for myself as I wasted two years on hoping that he will change and the real him will go back, when he is still sweet and affectionate to me."
         That must be the last thing she will say today, I might be a little harsh to them earlier...

But as expected to the lawyer, they hate being the loser so she gave out that answer despite of the answer that they don't really know Suga.

"We will be heading now. We are just concern, if you were Yoongi, we will be both sorry but...then, yeah, he is dead and burnt. I hope he won't come after us because even if he is a ghost, or we don't know, a human who is still living, I still won't gonna give Jennie back to him."
        Taehyung smiled, specifically to me, before bowing and leaving with Jennie.

"Let me guide you out."
        Lisa stood up and walked with them to the door.

I heard the door open...
But I didn't give them a glance and just waited for Lisa to go back.

And as she went back and sat beside me...
She didn't pronounce anything and just rubbed my chest with her warm palm.

"Cheaters...
Liars...
Fuckers."

"Sorry, but Yoongi is still not in peace and he wanted to come after you, just the two of you."

"I am going to engrave his together with my name at the cemetery, on the gravestone....I will run after you, your conscience will go mess up your lives and the only way to escape...is to experience what I had experienced."