94

- Yoongi

"

We're here."
       I typed and sent the message to Taehyung.

I am so excited...
After years, we're now able to see each other.

"Maybe I should just go home? I don't want to interfere your bond with your best friend."
       Jennie, with an evident expression and tone of nervousness, stated.

"What are you saying? I want him to meet you and so does he. He's excited to meet someone I've been closed to with as well, because you know, I'm not that sociable so it's a surprise for him for me to have someone like him here."
      She looked at me with a sour expression which I find very cute.

"Don't worry, he's just like you, friendly and a determined person. What you actually did to me were the things he did to me before too. He's the one convincing me to socialize, he's the one to push me to play with everyone and talk to our friends. He's really just like you."
       I informed with a genuinely happy smile on my face, my eyes may be filled with sparkles and glimmers in happiness and she just smiled at me as she find it relieving.

"Plus, this is the first time I'll treat you...as my girlfriend."
       I added making her blush with her mouth tucking between her teeth.

"Annyeong..."
      Then a sudden greeting from behind...

"Oh! Taehyung!"
        I exclaimed with joy as I recognized him.

"You've missed me, haven't you?"
       He teased and I just pulled him for a hug.

"It's been long since we saw each other."
        I stated and he nodded, no words to find for the happiness we'e both having.

Then, I realized that I have almost forgotten something as his eyes landed beside me.

"Oh, this is Jennie, Jennie Kim, my..."
        I giggled and he laughed harshly like he can't really believe it in excitement.

"Really, wow, I'm so proud. I'm Kim Taehyung, his so long best friend. It's more than nice to meet you, beautiful lady."
       I smacked his hand away and stated...

"No, no touches. This beautiful lady is only mine."
        I jokingly stated and he frowned.

"What? Like I'm going to drag her away from you. What a psychopath."
       He answered with sarcasm before we ever laughed making Jennie feel a bit uncomfortable.

"So, why don't we go in? I'm starving, man."
       I invited and he nodded whole signaling us to go first.

Jennie kept quiet for the rest of time unless we're talking to her.

"What do you want to eat? Milk flavored?"
         This is the first time I'll treat her food, but this ain't the first time we ate together.