62

- Yoongi(Suga)

I

walked out of the hospital with watering eyes...
I went back to the house with tear stained face...
I knew it, there's something wrong but she's not speaking it out, I can understand her side at some point...

"But she can't understand me at some cases."

It's not like what she's thinking...
What she thought is just her fear of losing someone again. It's not me, it's not Yoongi, I'm not the man who wants Jennie back...

Not every person who wants vengeance will fall back to the same person they hate the most.

I may take back Jennie...
But once she falls, no one will catch her...
Not me, not Taehyung, not Suga, not even Yoongi who she left for another man.

That's what I want...
It's not because I really want her back...
But because it's a planned revenge.

Nothing like what happened before will happen...
Nothing, and she just need to trust me.

I sat on the couch...
Resting my elbows on my knees, thinking about Lisa and her words earlier and I was disturbed as my phone beeped.

"Your name is filed and changed, come here and take your papers."

It was an informal message from Jennie.

"I'll come."

I replied back and went to the bathroom...
Took a quick shower and changed my clothes.
I looked at the clock, and I just noticed that it was pretty late already. Pass four in the afternoon, and she's still asking me to get my files.

As I was about to walk out of the door, I just stopped and looked at the Mimi garden, leaves of that one tree and the flowers are drying...unhealthy.

"Why? Am I important? Am I even important to you?"

For some reason...
Her question flashed and I can hear her shaking voice.
Her image of asking that showed before my eyes as well and it was breaking me to see her like that yet...

"You helped me live when I really wanted to die because of what happened. It was your choice to save me, maybe it's just because it's your duty, but what you did means something...and perhaps...

The reason behind you saving me...
Is because I need to do this."

I closed my eyes for a little while and leaned my at the wall next to the door...

"You're important...
But this is something I can't refuse to do.
My pride won't let me.
I hope you'll understand my side, I hope you'll be able to see that I'm doing this to win her back but to break her like how they did. Not only Jennie...

But also the man, Taehyung, that broke you."

I closed the door and finally decided to go.
I hopped in the car and as I took the rode going to Jennie's office, there's nothing in my mind and just Lisa, Taehyung and Jennie showing.