78

- Lisa

"You're worse than me. You're dirtier than I am. You're a lot of an evil than me. I didn't know you can be better with this than me. Congratulations, you have now taken the throne and the crown of being the cheater, fucker, jerk, evil and of course, the user."

         Silence occupied the whole vicinity after that statement from Taehyung.

"The user..."

And while being on silence...
Things caught me up immediately.
Without letting me breathe for a second, Taehyung's words came back to my mind...

"She gave you everything."

"Are you satisfied with what you are now?"

"Are you satisfied with what you have right now?"

"

I took Jennie away from you, stole her from your arms by betraying you, fucked her behind you and still have her with me. I'm here to hold of that thing that I have started just from the beginning."

"How about you? Why are you here?"

"Are you here for Jennie..."

"Or for Lisa?"

"If it's for Lisa, you shouldn't have been here, you should just take her with you and take the path to acceptance and happiness together."

"She's just an option for you, a rebound, a help, a person you used as an instrument for this immature vengeance you wanted, isn't she?"

"Kill me, and prove that Lisa is nothing but just a medium you used..."

My eyes shut off as I process every word.
A medium, an instrument, a help...
Nothing else but those three things...
I'm right to what I have said before, I'm right.

He might be thinking that he loves me...
I, once, said that he must have been unintentionally thought that he loves me because I'm helping him and he felt so desperate, but then again, now...

"Taehyung is telling it all to him."

"What, Yoongi?"
        Taehyung toned the call sarcastically, wanting Yoongi's answer.

We are just here...
Behind the wall, listening to their deep conversation.
And as my eyes opened as I heard Yoongi answering...

"You."
        He grunted, his voice is shaking, it sounded like he's crying in so much anger.

"You all started this."
         He spoke out, and I stuck out my head a bit to see them...

He's now pointing the gun on Taehyung who's not even budging to point back his own weapon.

"Why do you even need to take Jennie away from me?"
        I can sense tears are streaming down from his eyes already by the moment he asked about that.

It looks like...
He's in a sorrowful state...

"What more for me?
Now that you're fighting for the same woman he cheated on with me?"