Yoongi (Special)

- Yoongi

I am currently waiting for my turn.
I am scheduled here in Kim's Law Office...
Where Jennie is working.

After a week of the trial in court, Chaeyoung went to me with someone and told me that the last help I could get is to fix my profiles and files.

That's the last thing Lisa will ever give me.
To fix my own life...alone.

"Mr. Min Yoongi?"
       The secretary from the desk called and signaled me to come in as a client went out of the office.

I slowly took the way to the door...
And as I almost reached it, I heaved.

"Sir, please go to Ms. Kim Jisoo."
       The secretary stated and I nodded before bowing slightly.

I entered the door and found Jisoo at the other side opposing to Jennie's, who's not bothering to look at me just focusing on her laptop and papers.

"Come, take a seat, Mr. Min."
      She's wearing eyeglasses, white one-third cut polo that is unbuttoned by two. She's sitting there and not looking at me as well.

I obeyed...
I sat on the chair in front of her desk and gulped in a nervousness I can't understand the reason as to why.

"Good morning."
       Then she gave me her attention, her eyes staring at mine, and she greeted me with a very little smile.

"Good morning."
       I greeted back and mustered a smile that turned to be awkward.

"Let's get this straight, Mr. Min..."
      She took a brown folder, opened and deeply breathed in.

"So, you have a death certificate yet has no birth certificate? The death certificate was dated last year. And the other papers proving that you are Mr. Min are burnt as the office your working at before was fired up."
        After summarizing what is on the paper, she looked at me.

Her eyes showing her uninterested expression, her lips are not smiling anymore.

"Yes."
       I answered in the simplest way.

"Do you have any relatives who have your birth certificate, at least a photocopy?"
       She questioned and I hesitated to answer.

"I am not sure, before leaving our house, I took all the papers and files that has my name."
      She sighed upon hearing my words.

"Okay, then, we will ask for..."
     She was cut off when a male employee approached us.

"What is it?"
      She asked with such of authoritarian tone.

"Ms. Jennie Kim wants to give you this, Ma'am."
      The guy bowed slightly and handed the envelope to her which she took a bit hesitant.

Then my head tilted to Jennie's direction who stood up and went outside with a wallet on her hand.

"What did she say?"
       Jisoo asked the employee.

"Nothing, Ma'am. She just asked me to give it to you and thanked after."
        She nodded and the employee bowed at her before taking steps away.