81

- Lisa

It's been more than thirty minute and the bullet on his thigh is still inside. It went deeper than I expected and it's not really a condition which I should stay calm and relax.

The bleeding is not so excessive but the wound is a little deep which makes it a little hard to take off.

But there's one thing that is making the situation heavy.

I can feel by the contraction of my muscles on my abdomen that the bullet is moving...not going inside but outside. If it'll lose its grip on where it is stuck, my blood will eventually stream out of me which may cause me to feel dizzy and of I did, I won't be able to finish this operation.

It's a bad thing...
I can trust Chaeyoung with operating Taehyung, but I can't trust her to who she will operate first.

That's why I can't leave her...
I know she'll take care of me first, I know she'll disregard anything if it's about me. She'll.prioritize me despite of heavy options.

I know her well...
And I know that she'll do that.

"Done."
       I breathed out as I have taken the bullet from his thigh.

"One more to go."

This one would probably be the deepest and the hardest part of this operation. It's in his back, at the right bottom part.

"Scalpel, please."
         I commanded and without letting a second pass, a nurse handed me the scalpel.

I cut his skin, blood streamed but that's fine, this won't take long.

Not if I'm not dizzy...

"Lalisa!"
        My hand quickly grabbed the pole next to me, my eyes are failing me, my vision is literally blurry and everything is moving in an abnormal way.

I grunted as I felt my wound suddenly aching.
The pain is finally hitting my body, my pituitary gland is now releasing endorphins and I don't like it.

Central Nervous System is a system we can't control...
Including to what kind of cells or hormones it is producing.

"Ughr."
       I grunted and gritted my teeth.

I shook my head side to side and went back to my position.

My hands are shaking and I can hear the worried whimpers of the nurses and I also can feel Chaeyiung's worry filling the whole operating room.

"Doc, your wound is on a serious matter already. I'm covering it but your muscles are tensed too much, it can't hold the bullet tight inside."
       The nurse who's helping me to out pressure on my wound spoke out.

"Park Chaeyoung..."
        I can feel cold sweat going out of me, by that time I can feel my legs are failing me, that time my eyes noticed the blood stain on my pants making me realize how much blood had gone, I called her.

"What?"
         She responded with a serious tone.

I placed the tweezers back to the silver tray and gripped tightly on the poles of the bed, gave Chaeyoung a serious look and commanded...