95

- Lisa

Everything is fading...
Everything seems blurry...
Everything is unbelievable true.

"Yoongi..."

"Yoongi!"

"Yoongi!"
       I yelled his name by the moment...

I heard the guns' sounds echoing. There are more than one and all I saw that hit something was that one coming from the SWAT team. And it intentionally hit...

"Yoongi, keep your eyes open."
       My voice is shaking together with my hands that are turning so cold.

The pain on my wound is no longer felt by my body as tension and nervousness started rising up within me.

"Yoongi, Yoongi, look at me."
       I grabbed his hands and threw the gun away and pressed the wound he has on his right chest.

"Jennie, are you okay?"
       I don't know but as I heard Taehyung questioned, I haven't heard her responding though I know she's fine, no wounds, just that one on her jaw.

The other gun shot sound was from Yoongi...
But it missed the target, Jennie, when the one of the SWAT team shot him first.

"Look at me, Yoongi."
       He's not groaning, not even whimpering or moaning in pain.

His eyes are barely open and his lips are parted as if oxygen is hard to find for his lungs.

"Lisa..."
        But then I heard him uttering...

"Shh, keep your eyes open. Don't sleep, we'll take care of you."
      I nodded and a sudden set of tears streamed down off of my eyes.

He blinked and a tiny smile crept on his lips.

"Help us, help us!"
       I yelled as I looked back at the people...

Some of the SWAT team, the captain, Jisoo, Chaeyoung, and Jennie who's in the arms of her man, Taehyung...

While Yoongi is in my lap, lying and weakly holding my hand.

"Help us! What the fuck is wrong with you people!?"
      I shouted at the top of my lungs, the soldiers are not moving and I eyed Taehyung for it.

"Sir?"
     The captain asked for a permission from him and Taehyung nodded.

"Let me carry him, Ma'am."
       A soldier approached us and he lifted Yoongi.

With disregarding my own sake, I followed and neglected Chaeyoung's call behind. I am a doctor, and add to that the man that is on a critical state is the man I thought would love me as much as how I do. I need to save him...

"One more time...
I'll do the same thing."

Things had went so wrong ever since I took care of him, that night I operated him with no knowledge of who he was and now, I'll do it again, but with a knowledge of what kind of person he is.