100 (Epilogue)

- Jennie

I

am here...
In front of the door of the court...
It's around nine in the late morning...
Everyone in inside.

Lisa as a witness...
Taehyung as an accused and accuser...
Yoongi as an accused and accuser...
Chaeyoung as a witness...
And Jisoo eonnie as another witness...

Seconds are passing by...
And I'm just sitting at the edge of the fountain, several meters away from the court's entrance.

It has been a minute since I gave a letter to one of the court assistants.

Now, I decided to stand. I walked till I had reached the front door. I can hear it, the judge's words, he's on microphone and he's stating some rules to follow while the session is on going, or will it?

"You shall not speak if it is mot your turn to do, you shall not..."
       He halted on his own words...

And that's the moment I leaned my forehead on the entrance door, closed my eyes and waited there. Unexpectedly, it started raining, and at the same time, phone began to vibrate.

I didn't budge to look at the message and missed calls. All I did was remain there unbothered, not even budging to go somewhere I can protect myself from the rain.

I listened...

"A letter from Attorney Kim..."
      The judge began.

Waters soaking my clothes, my hair touching my face and tears are rolling together with the water dripping on my whole face. The rain was heavy, as heavy as how I feel.

"I am sorry for the inconsideration to all of you who attended the session, but I, Attorney Jennie Kim would not be able to attend the said meeting for personal issues and few reasons that are involve at the main topic that should be discussed by this moment."
      The judge breathed in before continuing to read...

"Me and one of the accuser, Min Yoongi, had a deal weeks before this session. He offered me that he will take back the case against Taehyung if I will not stand as his lawyer. It was well said by himself, and for the judge who may question that, all of the witnesses know about it. These cases, these issues happened not because of something common we all hear but it is all because of personal conflicts, relationship problems, misunderstandings, betrayal and cheating..."
      The judge continue to read my every word...

And I can remember how I wrote it...
On how every tears dropped on the paper and table I'm writing on.

"The cases against Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung had been filed two months ago, and I had thought of everything carefully..."
      Tears are flowing endlessly, all I can hear was the wind hitting the window, my sobs and my inner thoughts.

"It is not only one who told me about it, also myself yelled it within me, that each one of these things happening are my fault. Just from the beginning, luring myself into the mistake of cheating, letting myself get indulge by the feeling of being loved by Min Yoongi's bestfriend, Kim Taehyung, them fighting over pride, them almost killing each other, those are all my fault..."
        I know, I had stated it for so long, but this is the only time I had admitted it to everyone...