chapter 20

'Lord, did you call me?'

Bianca claimed she wasn't guilty.

What do you mean you're innocent, there's evidence, who else can shoot out webs?. Except for the Golem, all the envoys were trapped in numerous, tightly spun spiderwebs.

'Bianca, have you forgotten what my instructions were?'

The appearances of the poor envoys were quite miserable.

'He told me not to touch any of them.'

'So?'

'I indeed didn't touch them and simply shot some webs.'

'Ugh, this guy! How dare you interpret my words as you see fit!'

'Anyways you know they are our enemies, so let's just use them as nutrients. Also, we completely wasted some nectar on them.'

I knew that it was Bianca's style to never forgive an enemy, but I simply couldn't just let her insubordination slide.

'Legol, Arin, Hattan, tie her up.' (TL: It seemed there were others that could shoot out webs present...)

'Yeah!'

'Lord, I was just giving our enemy the treatment they deserved!'

I shook my head.

'You interpreted me command to suit your will. Reflect on your actions by hanging on the ceiling for the next week.'

'Lord!'

'Quiet Bianca! Stop being so noisy.'

She was stuck to the ceiling, the spiderwebs keeping her tightly bound.

I approached the delegation which was still trapped in the webs.

'Alpeon, proceed with removing the spiderwebs.'

'At once my Lord'

'Please forgive us for the disrespect that has been shown.

I bowed slightly to the envoys which were in a miserable condition, showing my sincerity.

"King What are you doing!"

The Asmodians were examining the webs, they seemed curious about the ingredients of the web The Elves however, were furious and protested angrily against the treatment they had suffered. The Golem Matilda was too large to be affected by the webs, and was busy trying to help Roslin out.

'Forgive me, It was my subordinate which acted out.'

"You are responsible for the actions of your servants! It seems you are far too lenient with them."

Leon had gone slightly too far. It looked like because I had constantly been emphasizing to treat them as guests, they had forgotten that they were actually my captives.

I gave Leon and stern look.

[Death Stare level 4 ➢ 5]

Flop!

Although he didn't die from just a single Death Stare of mine, his HP had dropped by a third and he fainted on the spot.

"Leon!"

Kuk ku ku!

The Asmodians watching from the side seemed to delight in the misfortune of others.

'I had asked for your forgiveness because of my subordinate's previous actions, but don't go and take it as a sign of weakness!'

I made my position clear.

'Come, follow me Asmodian envoys, I wish to speak to you privately.'

We walked along the lake until we reached we reached a spot with large rocks, stacked together to form a small hill.