chapter 28

"Sa...Save me!!"

By the time I had found her, she had already been surrounded by 5 dark-skinned, pig faced orcs. I couldn't prevent a stupid grin from forming on my face.

'I've finally found my precious experience.'

They were too preoccupied with the woman and didn't sense my approach.

Srrrrng

I held the steel longsword I had purchased at the store in one hand and a basic round shield in the other.

"No! No way!"

Pierced!

Kurueeek!

I stabbed my sword deeply in the back of the closest target, who was just about to rape the huntress. A pig-like squeal rang throughout the cave as messages appeared before me eyes.

[+113 experience points/ Main body +13]
[Level increased 1 ➢ 2]

[Double Slash level 1 ➢ 2]

[Acquired knowledge of Orcs]

KKur?

KKuruek?

The Orcs turned around to stare at me, the woman had long fainted

'Let's find out what you fellows are all about.'

Name: N/A
Gender: Male
Status: Perverted,( In Heat)
Type: Orc/Tanic tribe
Class: Warrior
Rank: F
Level: 3/20
HP: 35/35
MP: 5/5
Attack: 10
Defense: 5
Agility: 6
Intelligence: 8
✧ Unique Skills
[Darkfield Lv1] [Greed Lv1] [Strength Lv1]

Although they were stronger than Tomb rats, they were far from being my opponents. I formed an evil smile.

"Double Slash!"

KKurr? Kuoo

[+113 experience points/ Main body +13]
[+226 experience points/ Main body +26]

[Level increased 2 ➢3]

[Double Slash level 2 ➢ 3]

I used my skill to finish off two more opponents in just 0.3 second, but the last two managed to escape, running away with their hands in the air wailing.

'Do human warriors level up so quickly?'

I put away my sword and shield, before walking up towards the injured woman.

"Hey there?"

"Uh..,no... no...no."

She seemed to be spouting out gibberish while unconscious , clearly traumatized by her previous experience.

'Well, you'll just have to find you own way out of these caves.'

Thump! Thump! Thump!

It was the sound of several Orcs coming my way. Perhaps the two that had escaped managed to return with reinforcements.

'Annoying..'

My conscience got the better of me, so I carried her outside, stashing her in a safe place before coming back to the cave.

Thump! Thump!

The Orcs seemed to be approaching from many directions. It was quite useful to have acquired knowledge of my opponents because once I had it, I could see their status approaching even before they came into vision.

'Hm, killing just one provides such little experience, I definitely need to aim for multi-kills.'

It was a situation where I could easily one-shot them, so my double and quad-slash skills were the best hunting methods. Unfortunately, Double Slash resulted in a 1 second stun penalty whereas for Quad Slash it was a full 2 seconds, so I definitely had to keep this in mind.