chapter 156

Using my connection to the Sephiroth network I managed to cure her blindness.

“Wow… to think that I could finally see something, even if its a bit blurry….”

“It will take some time for your eyes to adjust, but from here on out you’ll be able to see.”

Hug!

“What?”

“Thank you! You truly were my Prince charming!”

I was caught unawares when she suddenly leapt into my arms, but the smell her fresh womanly shampoo was out of this world.

“Did you just fix my eyesight using magic?”

She asked me, as our faces were just 5 cm from each other.

“Well, kind of?”

“Then you came to take me back?”

“Yes, just not right now, it’s still quite a complicated situation.”

I heard some sounds coming from afar. It seemed that her parents had found out she was missing and were tracking her down.

“We should go back.”

“Okay.”

Although her mother was quite angry about her disappearing act, it was completely forgotten about when she learned that she could now see.

The very next morning she was rushed to the hospitable to be taken care of. I followed them there and painted a teleportation array in the hospital’s basement, that way when I fully regained access to my magic I could return here to take her back.

Leaving her a note, I flew back to Korea.

We kept in touch, exchanging letters and the occasional phone calls. I was just glad to know that she was still doing well. Now that I was certain that my dreams were in fact true, I decided to enjoy my current life to the fullest. This continued until about 1 month away from my college entrance exams.

“Johra I’ve received a message.”

Lena’s voice rang out in my mind, I now knew better than to answer her outloud and continued to pretend to study.

“Gaia has opened up a permanent bridge to the other world, you can go there anytime at these coordinates.”

I became excited, thinking that this had been long overdue. After class, I went to a secluded area and had a talk with Lena.

“Can you now use magic?”

“Yes, I should be able to access the Sephiroth network up to four more times in a row and it would take 10 days to recharge.

“Hmm… so that disturbance is Metatron’s doing?”

“Right, he’s installed several apparatuses across the planet which interfere with magic. It seems that he was keen on creating an environment for humans which didn’t really on any magic.”

“I see, but even if I return to my other world, I still want to make sure that Earth isn’t destroyed like last time.”

“You want to change the future?”

“Yes.”

“Once I establish a link with Machina, we should have greater access to magic, but it might still get complicated is Metatron were to show up.”

“Would we really be at that much of a disadvantage?”

“Yeah, pretty much, but don’t worry too much about it, you still have me, remember?”