chapter 132

Good, now it’s time to get back at those who made me suffer. Material Creation! Material Creation!”

I created a vacuum tube and filled it with positrons.

“I’ll throw this at the planet, so if you don’t show your faces things won’t end well.”

I tossed the fragile tube toward the ground. As soon as the vial is broken, the energy contained in the positron would be enough to wipe out the entire planet.

“Dammit! Just what are you trying to pull, Johra?”

The next second two people appeared before me.

“Sha and L, I presume?

“Uh….”

L, a blond handsome man had caught the vial at the very last second, as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. Sha, who had black hair and tanned skin looked back at me.

“That’s right right Johra, but why would you pull such a stunt?”

“Was it you guys who summoned me?”

“Yes.”

“Just why is that? There are plenty of Gods better than I.”

“Ha, you don’t remember do you? Well in truth I would have also forgotten were it not for Sha’s reminder.”

“Remember what? And actually why is it that you are speaking to me so politely?”

“You are the one that created us.”

“What did you just say?”

I was left completely speechless.

In the past few days I had finally come to grips with all this universe and time space stuff, and now out of nowhere I learned that I was the creator of the mighty Sha and L

“Are you trying to make a fool out of me?”

“Don’t you remember anything?”

“Of course not! I don’t remember anything about you! Are there now even more secrets which I’m not aware of?”

I stared at Sha accusingly, but she shook her head.

“L?”

“Well, what should I say, I guess I could start with the fact that Abaddon and us were originally one being.”

“Huh?”

“What did Abaddon tell you? That it was her father that created the universes?”

“Something like….”

“She was lying.”

“Really? That’s funny because she had said the same thing about you two.”

L stopped speaking as he gnashed his teeth in frustration.

“Sha had only roughly explained the situation to Evelysla.  Abaddon and us were originally one, and we were known as Alpha. Abaddon is the Omega which was once a part of Alpha.

“Alpha? Omega?”

“Every universe has a beginning and an end. The first is phase is known as the Alpha and the last as the Omega. When Omega was in the process of ending the universe, you appeared and stopped it in its tracks.”

“Wha… me? I don’t remember”

“Of course you can’t. The time that you interfered is 20 billion years in your future.”