chapter 123

My face turned into a frown at his appearance.

'Johra, it isn't a good time to confront them. We still need to bide our time and amass power.'

"So you've come, we are sincerely glad you could make it."

He greeted the new arrival cordially while I stood back and watched.

"Enough of all this ass kissing"

The God cloaked in a blue nimbus spoke out, I assumed that he would be Zeus.

"GodKing Zeus, did you not come here to negotiate?"

The one eyed God basking in a violet aura spoke out. It was probably Odin since he confronted Zeus so brusquely.

"Allfather, seeing you here today, I have indeed chosen to sue for peace, but not for that traitor and rookie God."

"Thanatos."

"Chit"

I called her back since she was already walking towards Zeus with her hand surrounded by a black fog.

"GodKing Zeus, I hope that you haven't forgotten that many of our followers were severely harmed by that insignificant new God. If it were not for the abilities of your wife, Hera, perhaps we would be all that's left of our clans.

The god surrounded by a golden nimbus spoke out. He was likely Ra, the Egyptian Sun God. According to him, many of the Olympus and Egyptian Gods only survived due to Hera's assistance.

'So many of them survived due to Hera's ability, that's too bad.'

'Maybe they were transferred to a seperate space using her powers. Heimdall also has a similar ability, it makes for quite the useful escaping skill.'

Gnoss gave me a quick rundown on their powers.

'Still they couldn't have all escaped. It's just as Ra just said, many of them have taken severe losses. If not for that fact, perhaps they would have already overpowered our Norse allies and we wouldn't be in these talks.'

"Harpok, you dare betray your own kind, the Egyptian Gods...."

"Although I indeed carry many memories of Harpok, I have no intention of returning to the family. Where were you when Harpok was captured and held prisoner by Metatron. There already exists a river's distance between us that I'm not willing to cross, I'm sure you understand."

Gnoss responded coldly to Ra. No doubt he had already made up his mind on this issue.

"GodKing Zeus, I, Allfather Odin wish to declare this planet Utopia as being under my protection. Do you accept this NAP (Non Aggression Pact)?"

Odin declared in a booming voice. Zeus proceed to stroke his beard pensively before finally responding.

"I'll take a 5% share, that's my bottom line. I need to leave with this much tribute to save face, or else we would go back to fighting."

"What? That's far too much Zeus, how dare you!"

Thor barks out but Odin quickly moves to silence him.

I will put the question to my ally, Johra. We can split the cost with you half-half, what do you think?"

Odin asked me directly.

I exchanged a look with Gnoss before nodding back.

"Allfather Odin, we are willing to fork over 4% while you give the other 1%. This will be the concessions made on our part to ensure peace."

Odin stared at me with his one eye before nodding.

"GodKing Zeus, you've come here today filled with foolish greed, seeking what is not rightfully yours. However we are magnanimous, so consider this Divine Grace as a token of our goodwill. Leave now, in the future it is not necessary for you to return to this place."