chapter 86

Viezda how about you try on the new clothes?”

“Yeah, sure.”

As I brought out all the items which we had bought yesterday, She had already begun to undress herself.

“Uh, uh… I’ll be right outside.”

I rushed out past the door.

“Huuoo I didn’t expect her to immediately take off her clothes, I need to be more careful with using her name.”

“Master I’ve finished changing.”

When I came back into the room I was greeted by the sight of a gorgeous beauty with a slight blush on her face. She originally had a great figure but the new clothes really accentuated it.

“I think my heart is going to burst!”

“Master? Are you sick?”

Viezda asked with a confused look.

“Yes, kind of. When I see something so beautiful, my heart nearly explodes.”

MIsunderstanding my intention, she formed a small frown.

“I guess these clothes don’t suit me since I’m too ugly for them.”

“How could you say that! Is that what you truly think?”

I wanted to get to the bottom of this because I was surprised that she would have such low self esteem with regards to her tremendous beauty.

“Lena, what do you think?”

“Based on human proportions she would indeed be classified as a top beauty back on Earth. However her skin tone is a bit dark so it would be more of an exotic taste.”

“Is that so? Hmm….”

“Who are you talking to?”

Naturally Viezda thought that I was talking to myself, because these days Lena would always resort to the vibrations in my bones to communicate with me so that others couldn’t hear.

“Oh no, it was nothing.”

‘It must be due to the Curse of the Blood Moon, but why is it that I remain unaffected?’

I put the small mystery to the back of my mind and decided to focus on something which I had been itching to find out.

“Viezda, you know how to use Skill Steal right?”

“Yes, but how did you know that about me? I’ve never told anyone else.”

She answered embarrassed.

“Have you ever tried using it?”

“Just the once when I was a young kid. I was interested in another person’s magic skill, but after that time I’ve never used it.”

“Why not?”

“I still remember the person’s devastated expression when he realised he could no longer use the skill.”

“How long does the Skill Steal last?”

“As I remember it was around 30 minutes.”

“You should practice it more. I think if you were to level it up, then maybe the amount of time can lengthen. Viezda, try Skill Steal on my Water Creation spell.”

“Yes master, Skill Steal: Water Creation.”

She grabbed my hand and  looted my skill. When I checked my Status page I realized that it was now missing.