chapter 133

Jora? Sir Johra?”

“Umm…”

As if waking up from a deep slumber, I felt someone shaking me awake.

“I’m glad you’ve arrived, Johra.”

A huge titan appeared before me holding me up on his palm to see a gorgeous sunset.

I was momentarily stunned by the breathtaking scene, before turning back and asking the titan.

“Who are you?”

“I’m L’s faithful servant, Killion.”

“Oh, so you’re Killion….”

I was shocked to find that I was currently in the palm of one of the last four Metatron followers.

“Have you heard of me?”

I looked carefully towards the titan name Killion.

“Johra, it seems that he differs in many ways from how the ancient texts described Killion.”

Lena advice arrived promptly. Naturally he wasn’t able to hear her speaking since she did it through my bone conduction.

“Ah, perhaps I was mistaken. Was it L who sent you? Where is he now?”

“Elder L is in hiding.”

“Hiding?”

“Yes, since you were missing and now Metatron appeared….”

“What? Metatron has appeared?”

“Right, it happened 100 million years ago, ever since that time he’s been fighting Skyfather.”

“Fighting Skyfather? Why?”

“Something about wanting to get Abaddon back. Anyways this place isn’t safe right now since their fleet will soon meet in battle nearby.”

“Fleets? What do you mean?”

“Ah… I’d like to take the time to explain it to you properly but we don’t have that luxury. Please come with me immediately.”

“Okay then…since it’s too risky here.”

A bright light which enveloped the both of us was cast from Killion hands.

“What is that light?”

“A particle transmitter.”

Shhoo

Shortly after we appeared in a large hall made out of pristine marble.

As Killion walked through the air while still holding me in his palm, I noticed a bunch of UI popping up around us. They gave information on the surrounding stars as well as the layout of the numerous ships, all in 3D.

“That’s a great interface, there’s a lot I can learn from this.”

Lena’s curiosity had been piqued by this superior technology.

“We’re out of the danger zone. Enable autopilot.”

BBiBBi

As soon as Killion gave the command the UI highlighted the most suitable path, for what I assumed to be the massive ship we were currently in.

“Forgive my prior rudeness.”

Killion exclaimed as he set me down gently on the ground.

“Not at all, if anything it is I who should thank you for coming to meet me and following L’s instructions to the letter.”