chapter 120

I needed to come to a decision and ignore Gnoss’ scolding for the moment. If they already knew all about it then I had little choice in the matter.

“Fine, Loki you and your clan shall have your stake in this venture, but in return, be sure to protect Utopia when the time comes.”

“That’s great news, Johra. I’ve finally succeeded my mission, how big will our stake be?”

“One percent.”
Gnoss immediately spoke out. In truth I was about to offer 3 percent, but Gnoss had a shrewder business mind

“That seems a tad low. Is that truly all you can offer, Gnoss?”

“Nonsense, you’d best accept this much since it’s five times more than you’d get by fighting for it with the other gods.”

“Tch! It’s hard to one up the God of Secrets, I was expecting to get about 3% from Johra.

“Why do you think that I jumped in.”

“Will you allow us to create our own Asgard?”

“We already have a satellite moons which we use as lookouts to monitor for any incoming forces, but it would be a good idea to have another as well to make sure we have better coverage.”

“Okay, what size do you want it to be?”

“Somewhere between 150~200 km diameter should be fine, Johra.”

I nodded back and went to work. I was confident in leaving the finer details of the negotiations to Gnoss.

“So it’s agreed.”

“Yes, everything is okay, Heimdall?”

“Yes, I will act as guarantor for this transaction, as Odin has given his blessing.”

Paazzzik!

Thor appeared in a flash of lighting.

“So what’s the result, brother? Have you made any progress?”

Loki nodded back, then pointed towards Heimdall who agreed as well.

“Well done brother, since we have completed Odin’s wishes to the letter, can I return now?”

“Just a moment, Thor. Previously you acted rude towards my master, so if you don’t apologize then these negotiations aren’t finalized.

Thanatos spoke out in an oppressive manner. She had not said a peep until now, but was suddenly burning with hostility.

I was wondering if I should put a stop to her, but Gnoss stealthily shook his head.

“You! As a God of Death have you no shame, serving this mortal? I’ve endured and been patient until this point because of my father Odin’s command, but you choose to test me? Foolish!”

“Master, let me teach this guy a lesson!”

Thanatos asked me for permission to beat him up, but Gnoss quickly spoke to me telepathically.

‘At this point it would be better to have Thor indebted to us due to his rudeness. Odin must have have instructed Thor to listen to Loki’s commands during this negotiations, so we can gain something here.’

Although all three of those Gods stood as equals, it was clear that due to Odin’s blessings, Loki was above the rest during these talks.

“Trickster Loki, isn’t this a breach of our contract?”

“I understand Johra, but you see my brother doesn’t really listen to me all that much.”

“Well perhaps we should exclude him from our contract then?”