chapter 96

Buuwong! Buwong!

Flying in the air were countless bees, mostly in groups of at least 5, and about 60~70 centimeters long.

“Why are there Killer Bees here?”

Lilinor named the flying creatures quite confidently.

According to Lena’s data they lived in large Hives and could communicate with each other through high-frequency waves. Also, just like the termites they had a Queen bee which they answered to. They had very high mobility in the air, and their stinger was their main weapon. However, although they looked similar to an enlarged form of a bee back on earth, the main difference was that their stingers were reusable, so they didn’t have that crucial weakness.

Buwong!

A killer bee flew just two meters over our heads, then hovered there, staring down at us with its multiple eyes.

“Master should I kill it?”

“No, we are out here exploring so we will only strike in self defense.”

I looked purposefully towards Lilinor and she nodded in agreement.

Buwong!

It understood that we had no intention of harming it.

“Wow, this is on an entirely different level when compared to the flower garden at the entrance!”

“Right! I so want to lie down on those flowers after using Polymorph!”

“Come down Lillinor, if you do that we might need to fight against those Killer bees!”

An enormous field of flowers stretched out as far as the eye can see. However these flowers were far bigger than normal, it was as if we had come to a world of giants.

Thud! Kuwooong! Kuwooong!

The shadow of a huge being loomed in the distance.

“Is that a giant?”

“Not exactly, actually they are known as Titans, they can be considered as Demigods”

“What? A Demigod?”

Lena’s explanation soon followed to help me out.

“Right Johra, they are the half god species which stayed neutral during the civil war among Gods. It is likely that the guardian of this floor is that Titan.

“Lilinor it seems that we might have to fight the Titan in order to progress. How do you feel about that?”

“Let’s try talking to it first. Contrary to what most people think, many Titans are actually intelligent creatures.”

“Well, in any case, at worst we simply don’t go on to the next level.”

Although fighting and gaining experience was one of the main purposes of our visit to this dungeon, our main goal was to kill monsters like those termites and bees, not humanoid ones. It would be a good idea to talk to the Titan, but in truth there was little hope as most creatures we’ve encountered in the dungeon have been very hostile

“Alright Johra, then I’ll fly ahead and try talking to it.”

“Polymorph!” Phaaaaat

Lilinor took her dragon form and when to have a chat with the Titan.

“Damn Lilinor, give us more of a heads up!”

I grumbled as I embraced Viezda who was about to lose her balance, but Lilinor had already flown out of reach.