chapter 66

‘Damn it! How did you follow me here?’

‘It was your hearts desire which summoned me here.’

‘Ha, betrayed by my own heart.’

‘How can you think like that? Isn’t it true that I made you stronger, how have you been? No, first of all where are we? Are you back on Earth?’

‘Yes, this is Earth, but it’s nearing its end.’

‘Oh really? Still how great, then… is this Gamma? I regret not being able to complete it. How much time has passed here?’

‘Was the A.I. also a creation of yours? It’s been 120,000 years.’

‘Ha… so it was a success, 120,000 years! Humanity has survived to this day!’

‘Why are you so ecstatic? How can you call it survival if they remain frozen?’

‘How could you know the importance of this project to our generation.’

‘I don’t know, nor do I care to.’

‘So what’s the current situation on Earth? Has the environment and ecosystem been restored?’

‘No, it appears to be a hopeless situation.’

‘What, no way! Are you in Gamma now? Are you in contact with Zaira?’

‘Yes, I’ve decided to help out.’

‘Great, let’s see…have you’ve modified some spells? And your Creation Magic went up? That shouldn’t have been possible.’

Gnoss was back to his good old self of hiding things from me. I was curious why he was so surprised by the changes in my Creation Magic.

‘Anyways, I saw the records of your life as a human.’

‘Oh have you seen that? So what do you think, I was quite handsome right?’

‘You looked like a nerdy honor roll student.’

‘Hahaha! Nonsense, I so popular on Earth that I like some kind of celebrity….’

‘Shut up already.’

‘Geez, can’t I even talk a little bit after being cooped up for so long?’

‘I can’t believe that somewhere deep down I called for you, you’re such a chatterbox.’

‘Well that’s destiny there for you.’

‘Do you really think us meeting again was fate?’

‘Well, maybe not fate…. By the way, how did you find yourself back on Earth, as I remember you were in quite the bind before you discarded me to the side.’

Ugggh

The painful memories which I had hidden deep within me had resurfaced. This was why I hadn’t wanted to summon Gnoss.

‘What’s wrong, did it not turn out well?’

‘Yes, it’s just as you might suspect. I was defeated by an army of Angels sent by the High Gods.

‘Oh really, but didn’t you survive? Those Angels can defeat and even seal gods level beings.’

‘No, I died. Twice actually if you count when I had just revived from my Life Vessel. My Pit and Necropolis were completely destroyed, everyone….’

‘I’m sorry, I had promised to help, but I wasn’t there at the most crucial point. Even if it was by choice, still I’m sorry about how things turned out.’