chapter 103

Time to think hard! I need to find a way to get myself out of this one.’

My eyes darted between a disgruntled Viezda and a delighted Melpomene. The pain and mental torture I suffered travelling that desolate land for dozens of years as a skeleton couldn’t compare to the bind I found myself in at this very moment.

“I feel like we are already quite close, can I call you sister?”

“Yes….”

“It seems that master loves big sister very much.”

“Does he truly care for me so?”

Viezda was conversing with Melpomene while she shot me a suspicious look.

“Since I’ve lost my eyesight, I’ve learned to tell how people feel simply on their intonation. Also It’s very easy to catch someone with perverted thinking.”

Melpomene turned to me sporting a mischievous smile.

“My voice? Are you sure you’re not just spouting nonsense?”

“Most of the time Master’s voice is clear and confident, but occasionally your perverted side seeps in, especially when talking about women. When you talk to me I can sense some expectation from you. Although I’m ready, it’s still a bit soon….”

“Hey stop that Melpomene… I’m sure you’re having a ball with shy act, but you’re making it quite difficult for me.”

Viezda seemed to be somewhat relieved having heard Melpomene talk. She took her clothes off and whispered to Melpomene.

“Our Master is a bit wild in bed time, I can be here for you, to support you in your first time if you’d like.”

‘Damn, what kind of situation has this devolved into? This was never my intention.’

I tried to refute Viezda, but she shot me a scary look, instantly silencing me. I simply lied back down in bed and accepted my fate.

[StudHorse level 5 ➢ 6]

‘Sigh…most men would be out of their mind with this blessing, but I just feel weird about it.’

Of course it ended up being quite the exciting night, but more than anything it felt like I had become Viezda’s plaything.

[StudHorse level 6 ➢ 7]

I had already given up caring about these ridiculous titles. Viezda was beautiful and caring as ever. Melpomene however had her shy girl act during the day, but was an unhinged beast in bed.

[Pervert level 2 ➢ 3]

It seems that just thinking about these things would make these titles level up.

When we woke up the next morning a serious topic suddenly came up.

“Johra, I have something to tell you.”

“ What’s up Viezda? You even woke up quite early this time around….”

I was still somewhat anxious that she would ask about my future love which she had learned just last night.

“In just nine months you’ll become a dad.”

Her face shone beautifully in the morning light, no doubt it had all been planned out by Lena. I couldn’t help but let out some emotional tears.

I had been living my entire existence just running from place to place, focusing on my own survival. Even if I was now quite strong, I still had some mighty opponents to prepare for in the form of the High Gods, so I’ve always felt that I had to be chasing after more power.