chapter 122

“Fool! You’ve only just become a God and you wish to wield my weapon which only a chosen one can touch. If an unclean soul touches Mjölnir then you can die instantly, do you still dare grab it?”

He asked as he tossed his hammer towards me.

‘Um… should I not touch it then? Would it be possible to analyze it without touching?’

I contemplated as I looked down at Mjölnir which had fallen at my feet. Thor meanwhile was emitting a disgusting laughter.

“No, Johra don’t!”

Gnoss tried to dissuade me as I reached forth, but in the end I grasped its handle. Thor however looked at me in surprise.

“What! How is it that you are able to touch it? That’s ridiculous, only the chosen one can do so!”

Ignoring his screams, I began to peer within Mjölnir.

“How wonderful, it’s like a perfect balance between science and magic….”

“Right, there’s a tale that when creating Mjölnir, Odin poured in all his knowledge regarding magic and science… it seems for once the stories are true.”

Gnoss replied in a mumble and I nodded back.

“Is that the device which allows one to multiply the amount of Mana you can wield? And Thor wields electromagnetic powers….”

“Yes, he’s the God of Thunder.”

“Of course! I’m the King of all Thunder, now stop playing around with my weapon and return it to me!”

“Pipe down you! Gnoss, keep that guy under control until I’m done.”

“What, how am I supposed to control a Muscle head like him?”

I placed Mjölnir on the desk before me and took my time to analyze it properly.

“Hmm… why is that limiter in place? It should be able to produce a stronger output if it weren’t there. So might it overcharge if I did so, perhaps I should exchange the mana stones inside for better ones.”

“Create Magic Stone”

I created five of my my oversized manastones and brought them towards Mjölnir’s core.”

Shh Shh Shh

“Quite convenient, it’s able to absorb the stones by itself? So if I change this here, and this, let’s see… the electromagnetic force generated is quite nice, but there is another limiter here as well.”

Shortly after I was done with my modifications and threw the hammer back to Thor.

“Thor, take it! Just be careful not to destroy the ship, okay? The power output might be a bit different than what you are used to.”

Pazzik!

As soon as Thor help Mjölnir, he turned into a streak of light and flew out into space.

“Hmm… is he fine? Maybe he just needs some time to adjust to his weapons new power. Thanatos?”

“Did you call for me, Master?”

“Huh!”

I jumped up in surprise due to her appearing behind me like a ghost.

“You surprised me, next time try to appear in a more normal fashion.”

“But what if I like seeing your surprised expression?”

“Too bad, can you go and fetch me Krishna.”

“Okay~”

As Thanatos vanished Gnoss approached.