Annabelle Meets Chucky - Horror House

Jackle arrived at his destination about an hour early.   He stamped his ticket then headed towards the Monster Bar that was part of the Horror house exhibit.     Jackle sat down at the bar then order a drink.   "Sir, may I have any draft beer you have," he said with a friendly smile.   "Sure thing sir." replied the bartender   Then he walked away to get what Jackle had ordered.

Then suddenly he heard a whispered from behind.  "That's all you having?  That horror house is very frightening.  I suggest you at least have a shot of Whiskey with me." said the stranger who sat on the stool next to him.

"Well, I'm not really a fan of whiskey," Jackle replied as he turned to face the man.   "You like horror creepy hunter houses, but you don't like whiskey.  Dude, something is seriously wrong with you.  By the way, my name is Dice.  Well, that's what my real name, but I've been playing and creating ways to play with dice for my years, so that's how I go my name.  So what about you?  What's your name?" he asked    "I'm Jackle." he replied    "Oh shit really?  Is your name Jackle for real?  So do you have a Hide hidden in you too?" Dice asked as he laughed. 

"No, there's no hide.  What about you?  You sure act like there's another side to you." replied Jackle   "Well, in a weird way your right.  I'm the owner of this dump.  It leaves me a good profit, for only two months of the year." explained  Dice

"So, just convert it into something else, that will make you profit off the Holloween season," suggested Jackle.    "I've thought of that.  But I just couldn't think of anything but this wonderful creepy bar.  So, Jackle with his Hide, do you have any ideas you are willing to share with me, for free of course.

"Well,  now that you mention it.  I've been looking for an investment.  You already have the building.  Maybe if we do become partners, I'll be willing to share my business ideas with you." Jackle replied with a smart grid.

"Well, I'm not having any problem with money.  So I really don't need a partner.  But it sure gets lonely in the business world.  Sure, we can be partners.  Let's shake on it." Dice replied as he reaches out to shake his hand.

"Great.  Listen, this bar is already great.  This is all horror theme.  Then the creatures in the horror house will also be something to see.  During the year.  We can get some mannequins and dress them up as creatures.  Stand them around for folks to take pictures with.  No one will be scaring anyone live, only in the Holloween season." explained Jackle with excitement.

"Dude, keep going.  This all sounds great." his new partner replied.  "Now, I have enough many to travel the world buying paranormal and supernatural haunted items." Jackle continued.  "Haunted items?  What do you mean." Dice asked    "Well, you ever heard about coin being bewitch, or a doll that comes back to life to kill?" he asked   "Ya, man, but those things happen only in movies." he replied  "Not really.  Don't you know they're many haunted possess objects?  There's a museum in Chicago that to my knowledge is closing its doors.  Maybe if I give the museums owner a visit we might be able to buy all the exhibits that she owns.  Bring them here, and we'll then have a Paranormal Museum.  We can figure out a better name later.  But think about.  The bar, the haunted house, and the Museum.  Man we can't lose." explained Jackle with much excitement.

"Dude, here, this is my cell number.  Get to work.  I'll call my lawyer and make our partnership legit. Call me if you need me for anything and I'll do the same." said Dice as he got up then walked away, happy that his life was about to get richer.

"I sure will partner," Jackle replied   Then he thought to himself.  "Goodness, I finally got my first business.  I'm so excited.  I'm out of here.  Forget the horror house, I can see that at any time.  Right now I need to contact that Museum's owner.  we need all those exhibits to make this business boom."

He ran towards his car and quickly looked on google looking for the museum's order's contact number.  Within minutes he was dialing her number.   "Ring, Ring,"   Hello, sorry we offer no more tours.  This museum is no longer in business." said the owner who was packing up and cleaning up the place.

"No, madam, I don't want any tickets.  I needed some important information.  I wonder if you can help me?" he replied   "Sure, shoot, what do you want?" she replied   "To my understanding, the museum went out of business.  May I ask you what happen to all those wonderful exhibits?" he asked in a kind tone.   "Well, I was going to lock it all up in a large storage unit I rented.  Why do you ask?" she replied   "Are you willing to part with any of that stuff?" he again asked sweetly.  "Well, I never thought about selling the items.  Besides who in the world wants items that are possessed and if that contains right will kill.  I always believe no one will be interested in purchasing any of those things.  Why again do you ask?" Mrs. Lora said, this time interested in what Jackle had to say.

"Well, what will you asked for those items?" he asked   "Which ones are you interested in and how much are you offering?" she asked with excitement.  "Well if possible, I would like to obtain all of your exhibits." Jackle said    "Are you pulling my leg? You better have enough money, believe cause that's going to cost you." she replied   "Well, I'll give you a quarter of a million, for all your exhibits?" he replied    Mrs. Lora breath stopped for a minute.  "Are you kidding me?  Boy I don't have time for stupid pranks," she replied

"No, this is not a prank.  If you like, I can wire you the money.  But I only have one condition." he said   "And what's that?" she replied   "You must send every to me, COD.  When I receive those items, the money will be released to you the day you place it to be delivered.  If that's good with you, Madam you and I are in business.

"It all sounds great.  Wire me the money, along with your mailing address.  Man, thanks a lot, these things were about to collect dust for many years, instead, I'm in the money.  I'll call you back the moment I set up the delivery of the exhibit. Again thank you." she said as she hung up the line.   "No, madam, thank you. Check your bank, you'll be receiving the pay within minutes," he said then he also hung up.

The two were contempt with what they just accomplished, they walked away each wearing a big smile to finalize their business contract.

Jackle quickly gave Dice a call, "Ring, Ring,"  "Dice here, what numbers do you want me to roll." he said   "Partner it's me, Jackle." he replied     "Look, I'm so glad you called.  My lawyer needs you to sign some papers.  He wanted to know when can you meet.  So you say when, and then we take care of that.  Besides what's up, what's the reason for this call?" he asked

"Well, I have great news.  I just bought a quarter of a million dollars worth of horrifying, supernatural, paranormal objects.  Each in its own exhibit.  All we need to do now is set up the place and the exhibits properly, and man, we have ourself a Paranormal Museum.  Believe me, man, the October crawls will come here all year long." Jackle explained.   "Man, shit all of that sounds awesome.  Dude, it sounds like you have more money then I do.  If you do throw some my way." Dice replied, 

"Sure, man, how much do you need?" Jackle replied   "Are you serious?" he replied    "Of course, I was planning on giving you a check for two hundred thousand.  That should cover my partnership.  But we can talk about that when your lawyer is present.  Look I'm waiting on a business call.  I'll call you back later." Jackle said as he hung up.  "Sure man, whatever you say.  Later." Dice replied   "Wow, this man is cool after all.  I do believe I've finally found someone honest to work with, and even better the fuck is super rich." Dice thought as he went about his business.