Annabelle Meets Chucky - That Night

Most of all the things were still packed up in boxes.  For some reason what so ever, Annabelle, Chucky, and many other dolls, were in their own steal box made of a clear thick strong plastic glass.  The canister boxes weren't packed, they were put into the truck as they were.  Some of the men placed them all on two shelves and now that shelf was talking.

"Hey, finally everyone's gone.  I must find a way out of here." he said    When he glanced over, "Shit you again?  We travel together while all the time, I had to stare at your ugly face.  Now, this dumb ass puts you on the shelf right in front of me again, who knows for how long.  Shit, look at you.  Stopped looking at me.  Believe me, girl, I'm not interested.  I've had better." Chucky said  Then he began to laugh, "Shit girl, you have to admit that was quite funny." the doll said as he inspected his surroundings.

Annabelle didn't say anything. Nothing but silence, then when Chucky turned his face to look somewhere else.  Her eyes rolled to the side following Chucky's every move.  Chucky began to shake his body trying to make the canister fall off the shelf.   Then Annabelle, opened her canister's launch, at the side and quietly took off.  Leaving the canister empty.   While Chucky still bitching, was still struggling to try his best to make the box he was in fall to the floor.  He was so involved in what he was doing he didn't realize Annabelle was gone.

When he finally decided to stop struggling. "Shit I'm so tired and didn't accomplish a damn thing. This fucken body sucks." he yelled  Then as he relaxed his head, "Holy fuck, where did that bitch go?" he said glancing at the floor, and everywhere else.  "Hell no, that ugly thing knows how to get out.  Maybe if I can get her attention, she might help me get out." the possess doll thought as he continued to roll his eyes searching.

Then suddenly he saw her shadow flash by, "Hey, Hey, I did see you.  Hey beautiful lady, can you give me a hand here.  You, didn't hear the things I said early did you?  Well if you did, I wasn't talking about you, it was the doll in the canister beside yours.  You know I didn't want no misunderstanding." explained Chucky in a very pleasant voice.   

Then her shadow flew by again.  "Come on, ain't you kind of old for this shit?  No one whats to play side and seek,  get me out of here!" the doll said in a half nice, half meantone.   Then as Chucky glanced around still stuck in his box, Annabelle appears in front of his face,  "What the fuck bitch you scare the shit out of me. Thank goodness I can't shit yet.  Come on girl, free me!" he scared once again.   Then Annabelle gave him a creepy smile.  Then she jumped off the shelf and disappeared once again.  "Hey, where are you going? Did you forget something?  Please help me to get free!  You stupid fucking ugly bitch come back here now." Chucky yelled and screamed for two hours after that.  Then when he saw the sunlight come through the window, he stopped yelling and finally gave up, closed his eyes and relax, for now anyway.  "Another day, to try to escape again.  A dolls life is so fucked up," he muttered keeping his eyes closed and very pissed off.

Then Annabelle took one more peek at Chucky and when he wasn't looking she got back into her case, and waited for the new day to begin.