Annabelle Meets Chucky - We didn't Do it

JJ went into the kitchen where the kids where eating their breakfast.  "Alright, which one of you touch the Chucky doll?" he asked with a serious expression.   "Don't look at me, I didn't do it," replied Susie.   "Well, I didn't do it either.  I don't like that doll." replied Rick  "No, you are scared of the doll." said his sister with a grin.   "Shut up, I'm not scared of that stupid doll and No Uncle J, I didn't do anything to the doll," said Rick picking up his plate, place in the sink.  "Do we have to go to school today?  Mom is not home yet and I really don't feel too good," said Susie    

"Well If you two didn't take the doll, I'm going to have to go help my boss find the damn thing.  So I guess you two won't be going to school today after all.  I don't have time to drop you off and if you take the bus you'll be very late.   So stay home, do the dishes and clean up the house.  One thing I really hope I find this stupid doll.  You two better be telling me the truth." said JJ as he grabbed his Jacket and headed out the front door towards his car.     "We are telling the truth," said Susie as they wave to their uncle goodbye.

"Wow, I don't believe Uncle J left us here all by our lonesome.  So what movies are we watching?" said Susie the moment the coast was clear.   Rick didn't really hear what his sister said he was too busy looking out of the window.  "Hey didn't you hear what I said? What movie are we watching?" she asked again.  "Go watch whatever you want, I have things to do." her brother replied.   "What things do you have to do?  We have a free day, let's make the best of it." she continued.   "Listen to me.  Go away, do whatever, just leave me alone," said Rick who was still staring out the window.

"What are you looking for?" asked Susie   "Didn't you hear me?  Go away." her brother replied.  "When mom gets home, I will tell her you were being very mean to me." said his little sister as she walked out the kitchen and headed to the living room to watch some horror movies, which she wasn't allowed to watch.

"Shit, shit, shit, that doll it's coming here for me.  I know it.  Well, I'm a bit afraid of you.  But no one is coming into my home to hurt my family, no one.  Even if I'm afraid.  I must protect my home and most of all that little brat in the other room." he muttered to himself.     Rick ran down to the basement.  He reached into the supply cabinet.  He took out ducktape, rope, nails, tacks, and many other items.  He started to place trips all over the house, starting in the backyard. "Well, Chucky, if you're coming my way, I'll be waiting," said Rick as he began to place weapons in different parts of the house, hammer, icepick, bat, and the biggest kitchen knife he could find.

 He then went into his Uncle's bedroom and borrowed his binoculars.  He went back to his room and sat by the window and spied and waited for something to happen.