Annabelle Meets Chucky - It Followed

Jackle walked around the building turning off the lights.  Then he grabbed his keys and out the door he went.  JJ and the kids pulled off as he was coming out.   Rick glanced back at Jackle when he notices something walk out the building right behind Jackle. "What was that? That doll really freaked me out.  I'm starting to see things." he thought as he sat backfilled with worry.  His little sister notices his sudden reaction, so she also glanced out towards the building.  "Oh, my," she whispered with concern.  Then she glanced at her brother making sure he didn't notice her looking at him.

"Listen, you two.  I'm pretty tired.  So this is what we about to do.  You two are going to wash up and change into your pajamas.  I'll make you both a sandwich.  Then off to bed.  You got me right?" explained JJ   "No movies?" asked Susie  "Come on, I know you just heard me." JJ replied  "Sure, I heard no.  But I"m not tire." she replied  "Too bad. Conversation is over and close." said JJ as he continued to drive ignoring the two kids the rest of the drive home.

Meanwhile, Jackle placed his briefcase in the trunk of his car.  He was about to leave when he decided to double check the door.  When he pulled the door to check if it was still open.  "Oh, shit, I sure glad I decided to check the door one last time.  I"m so tired and so glad tomorrow is Sunday. No work, no paperwork." he thought as he locked the front door.   Got into his car and headed home.   Two blocks away from his house.  He stopped for a red light. 

As he sat there waiting for the light to change.  "Thump, Thump." a sound came from the back of his car.  "Oh, shit.  I do believe I ran over something." so he thought and continued on his way home. With no worries, just hungry and tire.   

Jackle reached his house.  He parked his car on his driveway.  Then he withdraws the briefcase from the car's trunk.  He opened the trunk.  "What the hell kind of shit is this?  I think it's time I buy a new briefcase.  This piece of shit opened up.  Look at this mess.  My papers are all over the trunk." he muttered as he began to gather his papers placing them back into the briefcase.   "Wow can my day get any longer." he thought as he headed into his house.

Jackle walked into his house.  Went straight to the kitchen and made himself a sandwich along with a glass of ice-tea.  He picked up his mail and headed to his bedroom.  He ate, checked his mail, then went to sleep.  He did all this in thirty minutes.

Now JJ and the kids arrived at his sister's house.  "Now, you two know the deal," he muttered to the kids.  "We know," replied Rick as he passed by Rick entering the house first.  "Hey, you forget to say excuse me." said JJ  " Excuse me." replied his nephew as he rolled his eyes and headed towards his bedroom.

"What's up with him?  He has been acting weird practically all day." he said  "I don't know? And I really don't want to know.  See ya." said Susie as he headed towards her bedroom.  "Oh, wow.  They must be tired.  They both finally listen.  Let me fix their food, and then I can finally rest the moment they both go to sleep." he thought as he went into the kitchen.

Then kids did as they were told. Once they were in their pajamas they both headed downstairs to the kitchen.  "Good, now it's my turn.  Enjoy your sandwich," said JJ as he headed up the stairs to the bathroom with his pajamas and towel in hand.  "I hope these kids left me some hot water." he thought as he entered the bathroom.

The two kids ate their sandwiches without saying a word to each other.  Susie knew something was wrong with her brother and when something went wrong for him, he could be very mean. So she just ignored him as he ignored her.  Rick mind was confused, afraid. Not know what to expect was really driving him crazy.  Once they both finished.  "Oh, well, good night brother, I going to bed," Susie said as he told up off her chair.

Rick didn't say anything.  It looks as though he was thinking of something.  "Hey, I know you're upset.  But you must say goodnight to me," said Susie who was waiting for her brother respond.  "Sorry, good night." he muttered  "Where did it wonder too?" she replied  Rick was about to tell her what exactly was on his mind, but his sister was only eight.  She'll be more afraid and he knew that he had to be brave and protect her.  "It's nothing.  Good night, now go to your room already." he said with a fake smile   "Fine then, good night," said Susie as she walked out of his bedroom.  "Poor Rick.  He's really afraid.  I don't understand.  Annabelle talks to me sometimes and I'm not afraid.  Oh, well maybe it's a boy thing." she thought as she entered her bedroom and jumped into bed.  Within minutes she was fast asleep.