Annabelle Meets Chucky - Morning Arrived

Chucky took out his weapon from his overalls.  Then he moved is head slowly glancing toward the front seat of the car.   Suddenly Tom stopped the car.  "Holy shit that thing moved!" he screamed   "Dude chill it's only a doll." his friend replied   "Chill my ass!  I so that fucker move.  Get him out of my car now!" Tom continued to complain.   "Dude let's go to work.  You're going to make us late." John replied with a laugh.

"Dude, it's not funny!  Get him out of my car now!" again he screamed.  "Fine! Fine!" John replied as he stepped out of the car and opened the back door.  He reached over grabbing Chucky by one hand.   "You should have listened to your friend up there.  It is blood, not ketchup! I've been too long in this body and now you are wasting more of my time." yelled the doll as he stabbed John with the scissors on the side of his neck.   

"Holy shit! Tom! Help me!" he yelled as he landed on the road while Tom saw everything through the mirror.  "Fucken John, I told you that was the Chucky doll!" he screamed when he stepped on the gas paddle.   "Stop the car now!" screamed Chucky as he tried to jump over the front seat to get to his victim.   Tom back smacked him causing the doll to fall to the floor of the back seat.  "You take me back where you find me or I'll carve you to pieces!" yelled the doll as he again proceeded to climb over the chair.    Tom speeded up the car, "Oh, shit not again!" yelled the doll when suddenly Tom crashed into a park bench.   The doll flew out the windshield once again.    Chucky landed on the groundbreaking one of his arms.  "Now look what you've done.  I'm going to carve you up.   Wait till I get there!" he screamed as he stood off the ground and jetted towards Tom's car.    Tom quickly stepped on the gas and reverse leaving the scene without getting harm.

"Get back here you coward!  I'm not done with you! " screamed the evil doll as it ran after the moving car.   Tom continued to take off, without looking back.  "You killed my friend, I will be damn if I let you kill me," he muttered as he headed towards the police station.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! I'm four blocks away.  Don't worry, I have your wallet.  I'll go pay you a visit later." said the doll     Chucky then got out of the road onto the sidewalk and proceeded to walk back to JJ's sister's house once again.  The sun was up and shiny it was about six in the morning and Chucky began to see other cars on the road.  "I must stay out of site.  I don't feel like going through glass once again," he muttered headed towards the back of the street when he can walk without being notice traveling through the backyards.

"I'm getting a bit tired of all this shit.  I need to get it right and this time I will if it's the last thing I do," he muttered as he walked through the grass heading to JJ's sister house.

Meanwhile, Jackle was up and early.  He ate his breakfast, drank his coffee and out to went he went.  He arrived at the Museum at eight in the morning.   "Dice should be here today.  I know he lazy, but damn this is half his business," he said as he picked up the phone.  "Ring, Ring."  "Hello.  What's up man?" asked Dice   "So partner will you be coming to the office today?' he asked   "Well, listen today is Monday.  I forgot to tell you, I don't do Monday's.  So I guess the answer to your question is no." replied Dice    

"Dude are you serious?  We'll be opening the doors to the public in a week or two.  Do you ever plan on coming to work?" he asked   "Sure man, but not on Monday's." said Dice then he hung up.   "Really man?  Hello?  Hello?  This ass hung up on me.  He's lucky I'm too busy to care right now.  But when we open this place to the public I will be giving him a work schedule whether he likes it or not." Jackle said as he began to wipe down the different exhibits.

When he went to dust the Chucky display.  "Hey, Hi Annabelle. "Hey, where the hell is the Chucky doll.  Shit, I didn't think the kids will be a problem.  But I see now I was wrong.  The problems are just beginning." he muttered then he headed towards his office and picked up the phone again. "Ring, Ring,"    "Good morning boss.  What's up?" asked JJ as he put his sneakers on.   "JJ do you happen to know what happens to the Chucky doll?" asked Jackle who was a bit worried.  "The doll is in its case like it always been." he replied   "No he's not. So what can you tell me about that?" asked his boss.   

"Listen, boss, I don't know what happens to that doll.  I placed it back in its case myself and now you tell me is no longer there.  Let me asked the kids.  I still have them.  My sister won't be back until tomorrow.  Susie is known to take dolls and make them up.  Maybe they place it somewhere else.  Whatever the case, I'll get the truth out of them before I drop them off to school." replied JJ  "You do that.  Meanwhile, I'll look around here." his boss replied  "Sure boss, later man." JJ replied   "Later, don't take all day to get here." said Jackle then he hung up the phone.   "Kids are a pain in the ass.  Thanks, good I don't have any," he muttered  Then he went back to dusting and at the same time looking around for the Chucky doll.   Annabelle was back in her case.  She was never able to climb to the window so back in her case she went.   She watched every move that Jackle made waiting for the right second to run out the front door.