Annabelle Meets Chucky - Ricks In Danger

Chucky was bloody and angry as he limped down the hallway towards the bedroom.  Rick can hear him approaching the door.  Then suddenly the bedroom door flew open.  "I'm here and you're mine," said Chucky as he kicks the door     Rick swung his bat hitting Chucky in the stomach causing him to fullback towards the hallway.   

"Give me your sister and I'll let you live," said Chucky as he quickly stood up and ran back into the room.  He took out his scissors pointing it at Rick.   Rick swung the bat again missing Chucky who quickly jumped on top of the bat.   "Get off and leave us alone!" yelled Rick as he swung the bat around, but the doll wouldn't let go, he hung on laughing.  "You're not getting rid of me that easy!" yelled Chucky as he began to crawl up the bat until he finally reached Rick's hand.   

He bit Ricks fingers causing him to drop the bat.  "No! please leave us alone.  We didn't do anything to you." cried Rick who was now corner against the dresser.  "Listen, boy.   I really wanted Jackle body, I so wanted to be his Hyde, but you stupid little sister had to see me move.  Now I must be a fucken little girl until I can find a way to exit her body and enter a man's.  So this is not all my fault.  So where's your sister.  Don't worry I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to need you to show me the ropes. Now where is she?" yelled Chucky as he points the scissors at Rick.

"No that's not true.  I was the one who saw you first.  Then I told my sister to look.  So you don't need her for anything." Rick said afraid for his life.  "Oh, boy, really.  You just made my day.  Get over here now!  Don't make me go get you." said Chucky as he got closer to him still pointing scissors in his direction.

"Look, don't hurt me.  I'll do as you say," said Rick as he held his arms up as he surrenders.  "Really?  I glad to see you know who is the boss here.  Now lay on the floor!" Chucky yelled   Rick laid on the floor right near Chucky.  The doll quickly jumped onto his stomach and began to say his voodoo words, "Give me the powers I beg of you." as the sky turn dark and the thunder roar, after a while, nothing else happens.  Chucky waited for the change.  But nothing happened.  "You stupid fuck!  You lie to me!" said Chucky as he opened the scissors and cut Rick on the side of his face.

Rick stood up and jumped back away from Chucky.  "You try to take me for a fool!  You are lucky that I'll need you! Now where is she?" yelled the evil doll as it charges towards Rick.  Rick kept doughing him getting out of Chucky's way right on time.  This was making Chucky angrier.

"I don't what you say or do to me.  I won't tell you where she is," said Rick as he kept jumping out of Chucky's reach    "Well if you don't then I guess I must kill you after all and then I'll go find her my fucken self!" yelled Chucky as he kept trying to stab the boy with his scissors.

Meanwhile, Susie was listening.  "I must help Rick.  This is all my fault.  Why did I look at him? I'm so scared but I must help my brother." she whispered to herself