Annabelle Meets Chucky - The Fight Begins

JJ and Jackle were speeding towards the house.  "Dude can't you go any faster?" asked Jackle  "This piece of shit car doesn't go any faster. I just hope the kids are alright." replied JJ who was worried out of his mind.  "Don't worry hopefully the kids are both fine." replied his boss  "Dude you didn't hear what I heard, that Chucky doll really does talk.  Maybe the Charles Lee Ray spirit is really inside the doll." replied JJ   "JJ to jump to conclusions.  The kids properly make all this up to get your attention.  They properly playing tea time with the dolls right this second." suggested Jackle   "No, Rick was afraid of the dolls.  I know somethings wrong." he said as he continued to speed towards the house.

Now Chucky got out from his entrapment and again head towards the house.  "Hey kid, I'm still hanging.  Why don't you come out and play with me for a while?" yelled Chucky when he spotted Rick glancing at him out of the window.

When suddenly he hears giggles within the bushes.  "Who's there?" asked Chucky as he turns his attention to the giggles he heard.  Then again, he heard the laughter but this time it came from a different direction.  Chucky began to walk slowly towards the giggles.  He walked toward a large apple tree in the backyard.  "Who the fuck is out there? Come out, now, let me curve you up a little," yelled Chucky   But no one gave him a response, all he could hear are Annabelle's giggles.  "Come out you fucken ugly bitch!  I know that fuck creepy laugh anywhere!  Come, the fuck out, besides, what the fuck is so fucking funny, bitch!" yelled Chucky who now confused for the giggles were now coming from all different direction.   "Bitch stay still and come out!" he continued to bitch.

Chucky too out his scissors.  He was having difficulty seeing, for now, all he had was one eye.  Then suddenly he heard the giggle from high up the apple tree.  The moment he glanced up Annabelle jump down on his head knocking Chucky to the ground and then she ran away and hid again.  "You bitch!  No, you fucking didn't! Where the hell did you go?" he screamed as he leans his back against the apple tree as he looked about for Annabelle.