Annabelle Meets Chucky - Chucky Exposed

"Look I'm done untaped this stupid doll.  Susie I'm going to find some claps to place him back into the box.  Please stay here and finish cleaning that ugly dolls face and don't go anywhere else." said Rick as he stood up off the floor with Chucky under his arm.  "Hi I'm Chucky, Do you what to play?' said the doll    "What the hell was that?" said Rick as he dropped the doll onto the floor.   Susie started laughing, "I told you he moves." she said with lots of giggles.  "That wasn't funny. Besides, its a battery operated doll, that why it talks.  And I wasn't scared." replied Rick   "Ya right, I saw you almost shit in your pants.  And boy that look on your face made me laugh." said his little sister.   "Oh, shut your mouth.  I wasn't scared. " replied Rick  "Fine then pick up the doll." said Susie   "No that's your job.  Remember I must finish cleaning up Annabelle.  Besides you said you're not afraid." said his sister

Rick glanced at his little sister with a mean face.  "Fine," he replied as he picked up the doll by one leg and headed to the supply closet.  While he walked down the hallway Chucky's head kept hitting the floor.  The moment  Rick was far away from his sister, "Hey it be nice if you carry me right.  Your fucken slamming my head to the floor.   Pick me up right before I break you knee capes!" yelled Chucky as he tried to pull himself up while Rick has him by the leg.

"What the hell is going on!" he yelled as he threw the evil doll on the floor once again.    "Boy, what is your problem. You keep throwing me on the floor and it really pisses me off.  Now listen here, you are placing me in your backpack and taking me home with you.  Your little sister saw me move and sorry to say I must take over her body.  But only for a little while, then I'll transfer myself to a stranger man body.  But for now, I need you to carry me and I mean carry me, no dropping me." said Chucky as he stood up off the floor and reached over the table.  He picked up some large scissors.  He gripped the handle pointing the sharp side at Rick.   "You're a doll, I'm not afraid of you!" yelled Rick as he picked up a chair and hit the doll over the head.    "Now what the hell you do that for?  Now I'm going to cut you up, just for fun," said Chucky as he pursued the boy down the hallway.

Susie heard her brother cries.  "Well I guess Rick is playing with Chucky now." she muttered  "Chucky wants you he evil." whispered Annabelle  "What was that Annabelle?  Does Chucky want to hurt me?  You won't let him right.  I like you and I hope you like me.  Although you are an evil doll you must have a little nice in you.  You did once belong to a little girl just like me." Susie Whispered back.   Annabelle didn't say a word she just shook her head yes.  "Good, now I must put you back in your cases or my uncle is going to have a cow.  But don't worry I'll come to see you soon.  Just stay out of trouble. " said Susie when again he hears her brother scream.

But this scream also got JJ and Jackle attention.   "What in the world is all the screaming about?" asked Jackle   "I'm not sure boss. I have the kids cleaning up the dolls.  I go check on them." replied JJ   "You what?  Those dolls are known to be evil killers you really want to leave two kids alone with them?" replied Jackle as he ran out his off down the hallway.   

"Oh, shit boss,  I don't believe none of those stories.  They're only dolls." he replied   "Yes, evil dolls." said Jackle as they crash into Susie.   "Uncle JJ here is Annabelle nice and clean.  No make up you see," she said with a big smile.   Jackle took Annabelle out of Susie's hand and place it under his arm.  "Now where is your brother?" asked JJ  "He's at the end of the hallway playing with Chucky." she replied  "Oh, shit I hope he's alright.  Stay here with Susie, I'll go get your nephew. " said Jackle as he ran down the hall.