Annabelle Meets Chucky - JJ's Sees

JJ arrived at the museum.  "Hey boss did you find what you were looking for?" he asked the moment he walked into the building.   "Well as you know every morning I dust the exhibits.  But this morning when I went to dust Chucky's case, he was no longer there.  Now I know you and kids clean them up and placed them back.  But Annabelles still there, but where's Chucky?" asked Jackle as they both walked towards the exhibit.

"Well boss it looks like where ever  Chucky is, Annabelle, join him," said JJ as he glanced up at the shelf.   "What you talking about?  She was..there this morning.  What the hell is going on here?  It has to be my partner Dice trying to scare me in his own way." said Jackle  "Well the dolls couldn't go far.  Look I'm going to get us some breakfast and when I return we'll search the whole building until we find them." suggested JJ   "That's sounds good.  I can do some breakfast about now.  You go do that, I'll go and wait for you in my office.  Those dolls missing is kind of creeping me out." replied his boss    "What's wrong boss are you afraid of dolls?" said JJ with a smile.   "No, but those two creepy fuckers, make me very afraid. Go get our breakfast, I'll wait where is safe." replied Jackle    "Sure boss, I'll be right back." replied JJ as he headed to the front door.

Annabelle was hiding under a chair near the doorway.  "When he opens the door and I'm out of here.  Chucky will not hurt Susie.  I won't allow it." the doll thought as she waited for the door to open.  The moment JJ opened the door to leave, Annabelle quickly ran out and hid underneath a car.

He proceeded to walk across the street to the diner.   When he was about to open the diner's door he noticed a reflection of Annabelle on the door.   He quickly glanced back towards the car, but there was nothing there.  "What the hell, now I'm getting creeped out.  I'm seeing Annabelle or did I.  Shit I need some food.  I see what the boss meant when he said those dolls creep him out.  Him and me both." he muttered as he proceeds to walk into the diner.

"Good morning how can I help you." the waitress asked.  "Let me have to orders of bacon, eggs, and homefries, to go. Add to large coffees to that." he replied   "It'll be five minutes sir." she replied as he paid for his food.  JJ sat down waiting for his takeout.

Meanwhile, Annabelle poked her out from under the other side of the car.  She quickly ran across the street.  Like a dog, she could smell Chucky's sent as she followed his trail.