Annabelle Meets Chucky - The Travel

Annabelle sat on the bus without moving an inch until she realizes her stop was coming up soon.  There were at least ten people sitting in the back of the bus.   When suddenly the evil turned her head to glance out the window.   "Holy shit! Did you see that?" asked one of the passengers as he quickly jumped out of his seat and ran towards the front of the bus.  Others that seen her movement also ran up to the front screaming and yelling.  "That doll looks alive!  Stop the bus, we want to get off!" most of the passengers rushed toward the exit.   All the screaming a yelling made the bus driver nerves, "What the hell is going on?  Everyone seat back down and do wait for the bus to make a complete stop." he yelled as he pulled over tot he curves.   "Bus driver stop the bus now we wish to get off!" yelled another passenger.

As the bus driver pulled up to the bus stop, the passenger push and shoved to step off the bus.  Then as they stepped off the bus, Annabelle gave them a small giggle.  That's when everyone started to run off the bus trampling each other as they ran out.  The bus driver didn't have a clue.  Once everyone stepped off the bus, he proceeds to the next bus stop with his empty bus.

The driver knew he was the only inside of the bus so he thought when the stop bell rang indicating that someone wanted to get off on the next stop.   "What the hell is going on here?  There's no one on this bus," he muttered as he pulled over to the next stop where no one was waiting.  He got up from the driver's seat and opened the back door while standing and staring at the back door.   Annabelle stepped down from her seat and turned her head all the way around to look at the driver.   "What in the world are you?  Get off my bus! I don't want no trouble with any voodoo dolls." he said in a frightened tone.

The doll turned, giggle and stepped out of the back door.   "Holy shit, thank goodness, that thing didn't go crazy on me.  I'm heading back to the station.  I need the rest of the day off.  Maybe I'll go see my doctor.  I must be sick, for I just saw an ugly doll step off my bus." he muttered as he closed the bus door and headed back to the station and after that headed home.

The bus almost ran over Annabelle as she walked towards the other side of the street.  She quickly ran out of the way.  "Boy, I do need a doctor." said the driver as he continues on his way.  Now Annabelle was only half a block away.  She walked on the sidewalk hiding behind cars and trash cans making sure she wasn't spotted by anyone.

Meanwhile, JJ searches for the two evil dolls at the museum.  After two hours of searching, he finally decided to give up the search.  "The boss isn't going to like this, but those stupid dolls aren't anywhere to be found," he muttered as he headed towards Jackle office.