Annabelle Meets Chucky - The Truth

"Knock, Knock", "Dude, there's no need to knock.  We are the only two people in the building." replied Jackle as JJ enters the office.    "Well I have a bit of bad news for you," he said the moment he walked in.  "Don't tell me you didn't find the evil duel." his boss replied   "Sorry, but I didn't find them.  Are you sure that your partner didn't take the dolls?" he asked   

"Dude, my partner is lazy and all he thinks is about females.  I'm sure the last time he was here was the day we move in the merchandise.  Ask your niece and nephew maybe they moved them to another location." Jackle suggested.     "They told me that I was the last one to touch the dolls.  I do remember putting back where they belong. I don't think the kids have anything to do with the two dolls disappearance, but I'll give them a call anyway." replied JJ as he searched in his pocket for his cell phone.

Meanwhile across town, after killing Tom, Chucky went towards the front door.  "Knock, Knock"  Rick heard the knocks on the door.  He wasn't sure what to expect.  He had glanced out the back window looking at the backyard.  Hoping he could see who was out there and then again, "Knock, Knock"   Susie stuck her head out of the closet, "Hey, I know you heard the front door.  Aren't you going to answer it?" she asked   

"Not yet, I'm not sure who's out there.  Now get back into the closet and lock the door from the inside.   Susie what I'm about to tell is really important, no matter what you hear out here, do not come out.  Stay safe inside the closet. Remember to be quiet." he said as he pushed his sister back into the closet.   "But what about you  Who's going to help you if you need help?" she replied   "Don't worry, I know how to take care of myself.  Now no more talking and more hiding." her brother replied.  "Fine," she said as she sat down on the closet door.  "But if I hear your cries for help, I will help you no matter what." he thought to herself as she sat on the floor with her ears clear and ready to listen.   Then again he hears the knocks, "Knock, knock,"    "Where is this fucken boy.  Open the damn door already." muttered Chucky who then began to pound the door harder and harder.

Rick ran downstairs and looked through the peephole and saw nothing.  "Shit there's no one out there." he said but when he was about to go back upstairs, "knock, knock, knock, knock," again but this time the knocking was more demanding.   Once again Rick looks through the peephole.  "Shit, whoever is knocking, is too short for me to see him," he said  When suddenly he remember Chucky.  "Shit it must be the doll.  That damn Chucky doll.  He must be here to take over my body or kill me.  I have something for him." he said     Rick then run to the living room and removed the crossbow off the wall.  He loaded it with an arrow and he waited for Chucky to knock again.