Annabelle Meets Chucky - Rick Fights

"Knock, Knock,"  Rick quickly opened the door shot an arrow through Chucky's left eye and slammed the door shut.   "You fucken ass hole you shot me in my eye.  When I get my hands on you I'm going to rip your eyes out with my hands.  Open the damn door now!" yelled the doll as he pulled the arrow out of his eye.    

Chucky bangs on the door again and Rick loaded the crossbow again.   "I'll get you.  This isn't the only way into the fucken house," said Chucky as he back away from the front door ready to run towards one of the windows.  The moment he stepped off the steps and onto the sidewalk, he slipped and fell on his face making his nose as flat as a pig's.  "This kid really gets on my last nerve.  I can't wait to kill him!" he yelled as he slips and sly until he finally found his balance.  He went towards the grass and rubbed his feet removing the slippery soap off the bottom of his shoes.   

Chucky went towards the front window and slowly began to sly the window open.   When he finally got it fully open he entered to climb into the house.  To his surprise, a flash of fire hit the top of his head turning his hair into flame.   "This fucken kid!  I'm going to kill you and make it last a long long time! Drop and roll, drop and roll, drop and roll!" screamed Chucky as he threw himself down to the ground.  He rolls and rolls until his hair was no longer in flames.   

Then he stood up quickly and very pissed off.  "I guess I was wrong, this stupid kid isn't that dumb after all.  Two can play at that game.  I'm Charles Lee Ray, no one turns my hair to flames and gets away with it, that fucken is mine." said the doll as he walked around the back of the house towards the patio doors.    Rick quickly ran and close the window.  He saw Chucky in flames.  "I was right that thing is really alive.  Well if you want me to come to get me!" he said when he saw the doll heading to the back of the house.

Chucky approached the back window next to the patio doors.  He didn't trust opening the doors saw he glanced into the house checking the windows for any types of traps.  Then he saw Rick standing in front of the window.  "Kid let me inside now!" he screamed as he began to open up the window.    Rick quickly ran upstairs and quickly unplugged the air conditioner.  He gave it a push and down the air conditioner went landing right on top of Chucky's head trapping him underneath.   "I'm really going to kill you boy!" he screamed as he pushed the air conditioner off his body which was now missing one arm and one eye.  Rick poked his head out the window making sure that he hit his target and when he saw he did, he gave the evil doll a big smile.  He then closed the window.   When suddenly the phone rang.  "Ring, Ring"