The Big Bad List

She sits on her throne made of skulls and broken hearts and admires the authors in the pen. They are scared, shaking, filled with delicious dread. Yes... a good haul.

Deep purple nails sink into the chest of the first unsuspecting author. The manicure is cute, but it's missing something... blood.

"I need blood," the reviewer hisses. "Yours will do."

The nails rip into the author's chest and pull. Blood coats the unfeeling hands as the author screams for dear life. It makes no difference. The story still comes out, fresh emotions seeping out of it.

The others in the pen scream and cry for mercy. There will be no mercy.

"Why... Why are you doing this?" The author trembles,  cries, their chest barren, their precious story in the hands of the monster.

"Why? Because you asked for it."

***

BATCH 1

1. Past where Hell Ends - no payment

2. Life, Love and a Little Coffee - no payment

3. Off the Grid - no payment

4. Candy Pop Corpse - no payment

5. A Game of Survival - no payment

BONUS review: Run by ehmain ⭐ completed

BATCH 2

1. Dìlseachd - A Forgotten Crow by CelticWarriorQueen17 ⭐completed

2. Among the Fallen by thesongist (what did you read for this again?)

3. Four Steps of Creation by EsterTk ⭐completed

4. Off the Grod (I'm pretty sure it's Grid but it's your typo) by calmingfire (payment complete) 

5. Ash and Cinder by copyedit (payment complete)

*please comment next to your title after you complete the payment.

There was no objective criteria involved in the selection.

If you weren't picked, you can always try again next batch.

If I got your title wrong, I'm sorry. Working on the ole phone and going off faulty memory.