Part one- Marshall

I glanced up at the TV screen in my office, the break in sports for the news catching my attention, some royal event in England being talked about, any other day and I'd have turned that shit straight off, but over the past 8 months I'd taken a particular interest in the British aristocracy and there she was at last the reason for my piqued interest, I watched her walking along smiling and waving at the crowds as the commentators spoke about her dress and how she looked, tuned it out mostly with my eyes straining to get a closer look.

Lady Daisy Greville, Countess of Warwick looked too fucking hot in her body hugging nude dress, I knew first hand what those perfect curves were like under that dress and this whole thing blew my fucking mind, she walked along looking like the perfect fucking angel, she wasn't a member of the immediate royal family hers was an inherited title but she worked hard in the name of the British monarchy.

Grabbing my phone off the mix desk I found her number and fired off a quick text
“I wanna do bad things to you, my lady!”,
I watched the television fascinated as she stood with her father and mother, her attention focused on her phone as she read my message, the typing icon appeared on my message “Are you watching me my dirty boy?” you bet your sweet ass I am!
She typed again “patience lover, 2 weeks, I'm expecting to be fucked all over my hotel room, get those stamina levels up!” 
My dick twitched in my pants and I was so glad I was alone, just texting with daisy tended to get me excited, Daisy swearing in that posh English accent was enough to get ma dick pointing to attention she didn't do it often but when she did it made an impact on my nether regions.

I type back “You know you'll be begging me for mercy by time I'm through with you and D I'm all MAN.”

The channel flips back to the sports, I sigh throwing my phone back on the desk texting over for now, it’d been four weeks since I last fucked her and I was getting needy, I could find someone to relieve this tension to hold me over for two weeks but part of our 'agreement' for this had been no other sexual partners and it had been one I'd reluctantly agreed to stick to so instead I looked through my phone of some headless naked shots I'd taken of Daisy and quickly stroked my dick through my sweatpants til I made a sticky mess at my desk. I was like a horny fifteen year old.

If anyone had told me I'd meet this woman at a private airport in London and begin this thing we had going I would have told them to fuck off and laughed in their fucking idiotic faces.

She had walked into the private lounge and sat down in a comfy chair opposite me,  Every move she made was graceful, she looked elegant and very classy in a beautiful pink dress, she smiled politely at me and I nodded from under my baseball cap at her, she was sexy as fuck but way out of any league known to me, or especially a fucked up middle aged rapper, I eyeballed her from under the safety of my cap while she looked through her phone, man what I wouldn't give for a piece of that sweet candy.

When the concierge came in and told us there was a short delay to my flight due to a suspicious package on the runway I swore out loud, pulled my cap down further over my head and sank lower in my chair and I felt the air shift around next to me and the most amazing fucking scent as she sat down, she spoke to me, her voice that British upper class lilt to it was like music to my ears.... Jesus Marshall get a grip