Part nineteen- Daisy

I woke up alone in Marshall's huge bed,  I stretch my legs slowly feeling that delicious after sex burn in the top of my thighs,  I laugh because I felt really good, chilled and peaceful.

Glancing around Marshall's bedroom I smiled to myself at how cute he was. The room was pale blue in colour with white furniture and accessories, the wall directly in front of his bed had two large televisions mounted and a smaller one below,  so he could watch different sports channels at once I guessed the man loved his sports. 
He had a desk with no chair but on the desk and arranged in a very particular manner were three pots of pens,  one filled with Red pens, one for blue and a pot for black pens. There was a pile of used notebooks , all the same type I noticed and he had another pot next to them with all perfectly sharpened pencils. 
I'd learnt over the past year that he had idiosyncrasies about certain things,  he was tidy but not to the point of obsessiveness but I guess he liked his work things in order and I couldn't say that I was any different at work I was tidy, my cottage though sometimes resembled a bomb site. Wherever we went we'd end up making a mess and he was usually the first of us to start clearing up.

Suddenly I caught a waft of something that smelt amazing, my mouth watered and my stomach rumbled,  I got up to follow my nose,  nearly tripping over the shorts still hanging off one of my legs. I pulled them up,  food first,  shower later,  I was starving!

Opening the bedroom door I followed the smell down the stairs taking in the very tasteful decor that Marshall had and pausing to look at the family photos that filled the halfway they all looked so happy in these. Marshall beamed from ear to ear in these photos.
It made me feel sad for a moment there were no fun photos of my childhood around the castle, only very stiff and formal family portraits that looked no different from the portraits taken of our ancestors from hundreds of years ago.
If I ever had a family of my own then I would make sure it was very much different to mine love, fun and laughter would fill my home all the things I hadn't had yet had yearned for as a child and to some degree even as an adult.
I remembered my hunger and the way to the kitchen resisting the urge to stop and further nose about in the rest of Marshall's home,  I heard a femine voice coming from the kitchen along with his. My back up immediately until I realised it was probably one of his daughters, I looked down at myself trying to decide if I was presentable, I wasn't naked which was an amazing start, I looked alright, I definitely needed a shower and my hair was a mess, I finger combed it as best I could and tamed it somewhat. I carried on listening to the conversation coming from the kitchen.

“Well what about this one, it's beautiful?” I heard the voice say and Marshall's reply of nope following. 
“well I think either of these two, stop being so fussy, they're all beautiful" I heard the girl sigh impatiently.  “It's gotta be perfect Laney" Mystery solved.

Deciding I'd listened enough I walked straight in and saw Laney sat at the breakfast bar showing Marshall something I couldn't see,  he had his back to me as I crept over towards him,  Laney looked up and saw me,  I put my finger to my lips asking her to keep quiet, she smiled and looked away from me. When I got close enough I slid my hands around his waist,  feeling his muscles tense under my touch and kissed the back of his neck. He'd showered already, I loved his clean, fresh smell.

He smacked down the lid of the laptop before I could see what they were up to, then turned round In my arms getting his bare chest in my eye line, I purred like a cat, my chest, my man, he dipped his baseball cap covered head and pressed his lips to mine, completely forgetting about Laney's presence with us in the kitchen, I deepened the kiss, my hands moved up to rest on his warm chest, his hands resting on my arse and squeezing tightly,  when a coughing sound forced him to pull his lips away from mine “I'm still here guys!” I blushed and apologised to her.