Part twenty nine- Daisy

I really don't know how I get myself into these situations but I'm laughing as I'm tied to the Queen Mary bed by my wrists and ankles while Marshall pokes around the room looking for hidden cameras “Marshall I already told you there are none in here!”

I sound exasperated because I'm feeling less than sexy trussed to the bed while he arses about, 

“Daisy, you said the public come in here,  so why wouldn't there be cameras?” he taps the walls listening for god only knows what “Marshall just trust me please,  there are none in here"

he looks at me and walks towards the door “so someone could walk in on us fucking then D?” he smirks as he locks the door so no one can do exactly that “Nah, ain't no other fucker seeing what's mine" he walks towards me taking off his clothes and discarding them along the way

“maybe we should move this elsewhere Mars if we break this bed, I'll be in big trouble” he snorts and shakes his head “let's get you dressed Daisy” he looms over my naked body with an eye mask and puts it on me effectively blinding me.

“Remember when we had phone sex the first time and what I said I wanted to do!” he whispers into my ear,  giving me goose bumps all over my body “yes" I nod at him.  “good girl" he strokes my hair gently and then his touch is gone and I feel I'm alone in the room, 
I hear him breathing so I know I'm not alone and then feel the bed move as he climbs on top of me,  moving up my body to straddle my chest,  his knees either side of my breasts, I can't see him but I can smell him.

His thumb runs over my bottom lip gently before pushing it into my mouth, I suck his thumb lightly gaining a strangled moan from him

“This is what I want baby,  my dick in your pretty posh mouth, I want to control it and fuck your mouth!” the blankets on this bed are scratchy and I'm fidgeting because of that and I'm also nervous about him doing this and not being able to be in control,  I feel his weight lean over my head and then the salty tip of his dick push against my closed lips “open up baby" he tries to coax me into it. 

“Marshall,  please stop if I ask you too" my voice sounds shaky, he kisses my forehead

“I won't hurt you D!” I nod and open my mouth,  his dick slips inside and I forget my fears for a moment as he holds himself still while I lick and suck on him,  gradually his hips begin to rock back and forth gently one hand wrapped in my hair, he moans loudly and begins grunting as he thrusts harder hitting the back of my throat, he's going too deep and fast making me gag on his dick,  I'm starting to panic as he builds momentum and I'm about to try and push him away but instead he pulls his dick out of my mouth and I feel warm liquid coating my chest, he comes loudly and I wish I could see him,  I love it when he loses control.

He's quiet as he sits back on the top of my thighs,  his body heaving with the exertion of his orgasm,  I hear a noise that sounds like a camera “did you take a photo of me?” I ask nervously.

“I took a picture of my pretty titties decorated with my cum!”  I giggle,  I'm glad I found this freaky man. 

Then I remember how horny I am and I squirm under him “relax, it's coming baby!” his voice soothes me and his hand strokes my stomach, the blindfold makes me super aware of any movement he makes, the absence of his touch and then a sensual overload when he does finally touch me.

A loud bang comes from within the wall behind me making Marshall jump up and off me “What the fuck is that?” he squeaks out, I laugh at his high pitched voice
“Is that a mother fucking ghost?” I giggle so hard if I wasn’t tied to the bed I'd fall off it.

“Apparently Queen Mary doesn’t approve of your shenanigans on her bed!” I say dryly, I wish I could see him that would make this whole situation so much funnier