Part three- Marshall

Two weeks later and I was like a fucking dog on heat, five hours till I could leave the studio and head out to meet her, I made everyone’s life hell while I waited impatiently even Porter and Royce were giving me a wide berth, sitting in my chair my knee bounced faster and faster, I thought about calling her and asking if she'd be free earlier but didn't know how it would sit with her, I mean I was the dominant one in the sack but she definitely ruled the roost where meeting up was concerned, deciding I could face rejection by text easier than her beautiful voice I text her

“Hey Lady, how do you fancy giving my employees a better day by having me come over earlier if you're not busy?”

I leant back in my chair and waited for the reply, jumping when the message notification sounded a minute later I opened it very fucking eagerly

“Dirty boy are you giving those poor people hell today, if it means your staff can enjoy their day then you should definitely come over earlier!”

She was just outside Detroit and this was the closest we'd ever met up to either of our homes and it felt a little naughtier than usual, my message chimed again

“P.S I'm very naked and very wet, I WANT YOU NOW!”

I didn’t need asking twice I leapt out of my fucking seat so fast I knocked my balls and knees on the underside of my desk just as Porter walked in the room after hopping round my office swearing like trucker for a minute or two I remembered I had a much better place to be, I strolled quickly past Porter and out of the building towards my car yelling that everyone could take the rest of the day off as I was going home.
I swear I could hear their sighs of relief as I left the building.

I rushed home, showered and changed as quickly as I could then I took Alaina's old car which seemed to be living permanently at my house and drove towards my little piece of heaven, hoping to fucking god that no one would recognise me, my fucking dick already at half mast pulling into the underground car park, I tried to bat the bastard thing down as I got out of the car but it was no use it knew what would be welcoming it in a matter of minutes.
I walked through the back entrance of the hotel to the lobby and took the elevator to the top floor, I rushed along reading the door numbers until I got outside of Daisy's room.

I rapped on the door sharply three times and waited tapping my feet impatiently, honest to god I was going to burst, then the door opened and the most glorious sight greeted me, Daisy wearing nothing,  her long blonde hair down covering her tits, she fucking curtseyed at me and with a wave of her arm and a “My Lord” as a greeting I strutted into her room like the cat that got the mother fucking cream.

I started pulling my clothes off before the door closed behind me turning round I watched Daisy watching me frantically yanking off my sweatpants, I looked at her as if she was mad
“Daisy why aren't you on the bed ready and waiting for me?” I continued trying to get my fucking socks off, why the fuck did I put fucking socks on! She laughs at my eagerness and says she's enjoying the show.

“D get on the mother fucking bed as soon as I get this fucking sock off, I'm going to show you the best thirty seconds of your life!”

“Thirty seconds Marshall! Wow I'm such a lucky girl!” 
She climbs on the bed laughing at me and leans over pulling off my sock in one swift move.... thank fuck

“Come on lover boy, show me how it's done" she lies down and spreads her legs for me, I lay down beside her and run my finger over her pussy, she shivers at my touch she's just as excited as I am just better at hiding her frustrations I guess.

“Get on your hands and knees" I command, and she moves willingly, I run my hand over her peachy smooth butt and my dick automatically lines itself up with her entrance, I grab her shoulders and use them as leverage to plunge all the way inside her, she moans softly beneath me and gasps with pleasure, I pull back and start thrusting hard and fast, I really wasn’t kidding about that thirty seconds, it was almost too much sensation but I managed by some miracle not to fuck up and come immediately, she pushes back against me, meeting me thrust for thrust and I feel her tightening around me, she's panting and moaning, the noises muffled by her burying her face in the pillow, she comes loudly and it triggers my own orgasm, it feels so good, I give her everything I've got as I feel her body collapse beneath me, I follow and lay on top of her as we both fight for breath, my dick still jerking around inside her.
It passes my now relaxed mind that I might be crushing her but I can't move.