Part Four- Daisy

I was startled out of my blissed out state by the feeling of being crushed, Marshall's breathing steady and hot in my ear.  Being crushed by him was pleasurable but the pins and needles in my arms not so much so I had to disturb him, I fidgeted under him and with a sigh he moved off of me and laid on his side looking at me, I had to fight the urge to turn away, those eyes of his made me want to think of this as something more that it was.

He smiled at me and said hey as he stroked my hair back from my face and leaning over he kissed me tenderly I pulled away from him quickly but not quick enough to not see the hurt flash across his lovely face, but then being unable to help myself I pushed him over onto his back and snuggled against his warm body, his arms wrapped around me and we both dozed for awhile, lost in our own thought's.

I got woken an hour or so later by the sound of the bathroom door closing and the shower turning on, I got up and followed him in “Can I join you please?” I asked raising my voice over the noise of the shower, the muscles in his back tensed indicating he'd heard me, he turned and smirked holding open the shower door

“Why you still out there Lady?”

I quickly stepped in and closed the door behind me, his back still turned toward me as he continued to wash himself.

I stepped behind him and pressed my forehead between his shoulder blades sliding my hands to wrap around his wet stomach, his hands covered mine and he held onto me for a minute until deciding to turn round and start washing me.

“I'm making you all clean, so I can dirty you up again!” he exclaimed.

His erection squished between us a good indicator that he was more than ready to start dirtying me up again. I looked up at him my cheeks suddenly crimson, he chuckled and stroked my cheek

“Why you blushing D? I've said way worse to you before!”
I shrugged and reached down between us giving his balls a harsh squeeze “Savage bitch" he hisses at me.

My efforts earn me a sharp slap on the arse and the look on his face changes from cheeky to the dominant one that I really like to see, his eyes dark and hooded as his right hand applies pressure to my shoulder “Kneel slut” he says firmly, my heart thuds inside my chest as I comply his left hand grabbing the base of his shaft and he runs the head of his dick over my lips, he watches himself seemingly fascinated until he looks into my eyes and calmly says “open.”

I loved the way he spoke and acted when he got into this kind of mood, usually people were falling all over themselves to cater to my every need but not Marshall, I was here to cater to his every need.
I opened my mouth as we continued looking at each other and he slid his dick inside my mouth, his hands fisted in my hair and I let my jaw go slack as he started to flex his hips and thrust in and out of my mouth, hitting the back of my throat, it was borderline painful but I loved it, my hands  crept up the back of his thighs and I felt him shudder as my nails embedded in his peachy arse cheeks, his head flew back as I closed my mouth around him and sucked him hard, the warm water beating down on us, with every thrust he grunted and moaned harder, fingers flexing in my hair as he practically pulled me on and off of him, I felt his arse clench under my hands and knew he was close,  peeking up at him,  he looked magnificent, wet toned chest, head thrown back, eyes closed tightly and his mouth open and panting as he reached his peak, he stilled suddenly pushing himself deeper in my mouth and came with a loud moan,  I swallow it all.

Seconds later my hair was released from his harsh grip and I fell back landing on my arse needing to catch my breath as well, he grasps my chin and lifts it so I make eye contact with him
“How long we got Daisy?”,
I smile and tell him we have till midday the next day, he nods and reaching up he turns off the shower, helps me up to my feet and wraps a warm fluffy towel around me, takes one for himself and walks us out to the bedroom.

As we settle on the bed and Marshall switches on the TV I glance at my phone and notice a missed call from my father’s assistant I see the voicemail icon and decide to listen to it, Marshall is engrossed in a sports channel while he lazily draws circles on my leg.

Listening to it my insides are filled with anxiety and dread as my father's assistant lets me know I'm to return straight to my family home at Warwick castle on my return to the UK and not go to my own modest apartment.
I glance at Marshall and sigh,  just for once in my life I would love my father to be proud of me, I would love to hear him say he loved me and it seemed the only way I'd achieve any of this was by consenting to this arranged marriage. My time with Marshall might be coming to an end, that thought did not sit well at all.