Part seven- Daisy

Waking up the next morning I desperately needed to pee my body was tangled with Marshall's he snoring lightly in my ear and we were literally stuck together, I managed to extract myself limb by limb without waking him and swung my legs over the edge of the bed on a wince.

Marshall had been on top form during our time together, the man was been an animal, not that I was complaining, although certain parts of my body needed a rest, I laughed internally at the pleasant ache in my groin that reminded me he'd been there. I looked back at the bed, sheets and pillows all over the place, mostly hanging on the floor. Marshall passed out naked on top of all the mess, currently star fishing the width of the bed, I licked my lips at the sight of his lovely full arse cheeks and wondered why I was leaving him.

Why was I? Why didn't I just leave my life behind in England and come be with Marshall, but he didn't sign up for that kind of arrangement so I had to make the best of what I could get and I couldn't just leave my Mother, the embarrassment and shame I would cause her, my poor mother would bear the retribution of my actions, my father would be merciless on her, he already blamed her for giving birth to a girl and not a boy.

More and more the man in the room behind me was starting to mean something to me, my heart was starting to hurt at the thought of leaving him, I wouldn't see him for three weeks now and three weeks had started to feel like a lifetime, Christ and there was the small matter of my date with Rohan Montgomery, I couldn't tell Marshall about it, I didn't want him to think I was a weak woman carrying out my father's bidding, he would say I had choices and he'd be right but this was about my family at the end of the day and it was in my power only to make sure it survived.

Taking a deep breath I got under the warm running water of the shower allowing it to cleanse me of my anxiety and sadly wash any reminder that Marshall and I had shared time together although Marshall apparently had other ideas on the reminders though because as I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me, I noticed a mark in the mirror beneath my left breast on closer inspection it was a love bite,
Looking at myself I started to feel a little self conscious, why was Marshall so attracted to me, I had too many curves going on, my hips looked too wide and my breasts were too big although according to Marshall there was no such thing as having too big a pair of tits.
I huffed out an annoyed breath although secretly I was delighted that I would be meeting this other man whilst wearing Marshall's mark, it was like being branded and kind of hot.

Life was beginning to feel complicated.

I made the decision that after visiting the castle and meeting Rohan I would take myself away for a few days, go to our family's holiday home in the south of France, then come back refreshed and hopefully see Marshall.
I walked out of the bathroom to find Marshall asleep on his back now, his dick pointed straight at the ceiling.

Always ready for action.

My plan was to completely blow off this Rohan guy and spend my time waiting for my fathers next choice of man, with Marshall. I don't know how we managed to keep this quiet for so long but I thanked my lucky stars that we had.

As I was getting dressed I heard a groan coming from the bed, I turned toward him as his eyes flickered open and searched the room for me, he found his hard dick first and I watched him Smirk and run his hand up and down the length of it, then his eyes found mine and he winked at me
"Ya running away? Or you going to come sort this situation out?"
Marshall moved and sat on the edge of the bed, dick still in one hand the other running over his beard and short hair, he yawned and wiggled his eyebrows at me.
"Actually neither dirty boy, I have to leave in thirty minutes" I stated firmly, not wanting to get dragged into sexy time with Marshall although that was a lie really.

"What the fuck time is it? Thirty minutes is enough time for a quick hand job D!" He assured me confidently.

"I have to go Marshall"

he sauntered towards me giving me a sexy look but I remained strong as he stood directly in front of me, leaning forward he kissed me, softly at first and then I found myself pushed against the wall and held firmly in place as he deepened the kiss, when he finally released me.
I pushed him gently away from me so I could gather my bags, he sat back down on the bed with a sigh then he reached over for his own bag and went to grab something, he hesitated though looking at me and biting his bottom lip and then finally spoke

"D, I umm got something for you, I've never seen you wear any but I did a commercial and they told me to help myself, I got some for me and my girls and then I saw these and thought of you!"

He actually blushed as he held out the Nike box to me
"I won't be offended if you don't like them"
I knew that statement wasn't true by the tone of his voice, I smiled at him and reached for the box opening it, I pushed the paper back from them, aware of him watching my face closely and looked at the most beautiful pair of trainers, white with a baby pink floral design, I took them out to look closer noticing that some of the tiny flowers were daisies
"I love them, thank you so much Marshall", his cheeks reddened again and he shrugged and said I was welcome. I kissed his lips, and sitting down on the bed replaced my boots with my new trainers, he reached for his phone and took a photo of my feet, I laughed at him and he grinned back at me
"Get out of here Daisy before I strip you off and fuck you into the middle of next week!",
I opened the door and went to step outside, stopping I turn around and tell him goodbye and that he already fucked me into the middle of next month.
I take one final glance at the chuckling naked man and then leave closing the door behind me.

Back to London and reality.

A Bentley was waiting for me at Heathrow airport and I smiled as I noticed my father's driver Bernie waiting for me, he had been with the family as long as I had and I had more of a relationship with him then I did my own father, he greeted me warmly and took my bag and opened the car door for me I stepped inside the lush leather interior of the car and sat down.
Bernie got in and so began the drive home to Warwick castle and my father waiting there for me.