Part eleven- Marshall

I sat in the hotel room Daisy had booked in New York waiting for her, my gaze fixed upon a pap shot of her in a bikini from her time away in the South of France, she really is a stunning creature and today my hands, mouth, dick and every other part of my body would be covered in hers, a whole twenty four hours of Daisy worshipping, I felt like a kid in a fucking candy store.

My ears pricked up as I heard the sound of a key card being inserted into the lock, putting my phone down I stand up to greet her, she wafts into the room wearing a trench coat, her long blonde hair down, I can smell how clean and fresh she smells...

My ears pricked up as I heard the sound of a key card being inserted into the lock, putting my phone down I stand up to greet her, she wafts into the room wearing a trench coat, her long blonde hair down, I can smell how clean and fresh she smells from where I'm standing “Hey Mars" she greets me and throws her bag down in the corner,  I take a stroll towards her and envelope her in my arms, she feels so good! She backs away from me, keeping me at arms length and her lovely posh accent fills my ears.

“I've gotten you a gift, by way of an apology for not answering your text messages!”

she looks very smug with herself

“If you pull this belt, you'll unwrap it"

She holds out the belt to her coat to me and I tug it bringing her closer to me till her lips are near enough to kiss before I can kiss her she pushes me back

“unwrap now, kiss later!”'

I huff out an annoyed breath and pull the belt from around her waist slowly, letting it drop to the floor when the last of it is free, her coat opens slightly and I get a glimpse of something I may have dreamt about and not yet witnessed.
Reaching over to the two sides of her coat, I take a deep breath before I slowly pull them apart my knees starting to tremble and my heart thuds inside me as I open it and push it off over her shoulders slowly,  I step back to get a good look and my fucking eyes almost pop out of my head.

Daisy stands before me in underwear, not just any old underwear this is art, all of her curves are perfectly embraced in a satin and lace black basque, her lovely big tits are pushed up so they peek out suggestively, begging to be touched.
My eyes wander slowly down the length of her body committing all of it to memory, she has tiny black lace panties on but it's the suspender belt holding up some sheer black stockings that really keep my eyes captive, my dick is rock hard in my pants, she's only been in the room ten minutes but I'm ready to cum in my pants like a fifteen year old.

“Fuck, Daisy!”

I manage to speak at last, she wiggles her eyebrows at me

“I hope so Mathers"

she saunters past me and my eyes bug out again at the sight of her perfect ass and tiny thong

“Apology accepted my lady"

I follow her and scoop her up and throw her on the bed

“Wanna make out like naughty teens for awhile?”

I ask her, she grins and says yes please, I fall on the bed next to her and pull her closer for a kiss.

Things get heated pretty quickly and soon she's pulling at my clothes trying to pull my t shirt off over my head but I don't want to stop kissing her so I don't move, she pinches my side in desperation

“Patience lady, all good things come to those who wait”

getting up I remove my own clothes fumbling with the draw string on my joggers

“Marshall hurry up" she whines and she starts to try and undo the basque

“No way D, that stays on!” it's a command and she knows by my tone not to question me, “we will however lose these"  I wrap the thin strap of her thong around my finger and with a single sharp tug I tear it off her.

Laying back down next to her I let my hands roam freely all over her, her hand finds my dick and she strokes me gently, I'm a mess there's cum already leaking  from the tip, I need to cum otherwise I'll be the only one enjoying anything, I encourage her to stroke me faster, my hips moving of their own accord in time with her hand movements, a moment later and I disgrace myself and cum over her hand and stomach, too much visual simulation for my poor eyes.

I flop down and take a breather, I notice her grabbing my discarded t shirt and wiping my cum from her hand and stomach,

“Hey, that was expensive" 

I bitch at her,

“Get over it Princess"

she laughs and throws it in my face

“At least you had a happy ending" she accuses me.

“bitch I'm resting, then your getting yours. Alright?”

Daisy just laughs and pats my stomach “Sure" she replies.

I'm not having my manliness bought into question here so I shift my body to lay in between her legs and push her thighs wider apart opening her to me, I glance up at her and warn her

“Keep fucking still and quiet or I will stop! Do you understand?”
she nods and looks up at the ceiling as I kiss the insides of her thighs, I deliberately avoid the area she most wants me at until I can't wait any longer and move my mouth over to her waiting pussy she's soaking wet and as I work my magic with my mouth and tongue I feel the lower half of her body begin to shake, she tries to resist the urge to move but unable to help herself she grabs at my head and traps me between her thighs, she orgasms loudly and I pull away from her shaking my head at her disobeying my orders. I wipe my mouth on the back of my hand and palm my semi erect dick, 

“not sure I should let you have this now"

Her breathing is turning to normal now her tits rising and falling at a slower rate
“You wouldn't dare" she says over confidently.

I like this back and forth we have going on between us, I wonder if it would be like this all the time if we were together, if she was my girl?

While I'm deep in thought, Daisy straddles my waist and my thoughts are interrupted by the sight of her removing the basque and throwing it on the floor, her amazing tits directly in my eye line, she leans down and kisses me deeply, my hands roam up her stocking covered thighs until they rest on her waist, she sits up and grinds down on my dick, my hand travels up her neck and I bring her head down gently

“Ride me Baby!” I whisper and kiss her again.

Daisy reaches down between our bodies and places me at her entrance our eyes locking as she sinks slowly down on me taking me all the way inside, my eyes roll in the back of my head at the intensely pleasurable feeling, she gasps and remains still for a second, her body adjusting to me being buried deeply inside of her, her hand placed on my chest she begins to move slowly, up and down and rotating her hips, my hands find her tits and squeeze them gently, this feels different, not rushed, not aggressive, no one's laughing or making loud noises just both of us breathing heavy, she buries her face in the crook of my neck as she begins to ride me a little faster, I can feel her sucking on the large vein in my neck and it's driving me fucking crazy, needing to see her face, I whisper her name and she looks up at me, her face and chest flushed pink from the sex, our eyes lock again, her hair falling down and framing us, hiding both our faces from the outside world and I feel it, I feel love for her and I see the moment she sees it too, she tries to hide from my eyes and deny these feelings, while keeping her movements on me steady and hard, I know her orgasm is building I can feel her gripping and releasing me internally.

I start pushing my dick up into her to match her movements and she sighs out my name, I place my hands either side of her face and make her make eye contact with me again she resists though and closes her eyes

“Look at me Daisy!” I say it softly “Look!” I beg her.

Our bodies smacking together now as we stare at one another, she cums moments before me but we still never break eye contact, my orgasm is so intense I don't think it'll ever stop but it does eventually and I smile at her and kiss her gently once more.

I remain inside her as she lays her chest down on mine and we both are lost in our thoughts of what just happened.
No need for any smart words. That was definitely love making and I was head over heels for this girl.